My Seeds Came Today!!!

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by john_the_pothead, May 19, 2004.

1. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

oh man i am really excited... i ordered 10 white rhino seeds from www.seedsdirect.to and they gave me 14 free skunk #1 seeds...i cant wait to start growing...

one question though, how much does one marijuana plant grown outside yield, on average?...

and i'm open to any comments or suggestions... thanks... oh and i should probably take the city i live in out of my profile...

2. Newbie

Newbie Member

fuckin nice shit man. you should send me some of your shit and i'll send you some of kc shit.. omg i think you'll like it.

3. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

...if i get a good harvest maybe, its my first time growing...

but its pretty tough to send pot through the mail, maybe i could visit you over the summer

4. Newbie

Newbie Member

it's easy. put it in 2 baggies and then a box. wrap it up and pretend it's a gift.

5. ThinK

ThinK Member

Hmm.. you're planning to grow a White label hybrid strain outdoors in Illinois? I would really recommend getting some kind of heavy indica(which usually have great pest resistance) if you're growing outside in the states instead of wasting really good seeds and risking alot more problems.. Same goes for skunk-- yes they are both possible to grow outside, but they have alot more potential when grown indoors, and most likely alot more preventable problems if you do your homework..

Umm.. about yielding it really depends solely on genetics and phenotype.. Indica's tend to yield more while sativa's usually yield less.. Hybrids can yield alot or a little depending on the phenotype dominance.. White rhino is 60% indica and 40% sativa so the yields should be pretty big, around 100-200 grams per plant dry assuming grown correctly.. It's pretty hard to predict how a plant will yield though..

It seems like you should read up a little more on this.. to ask a general question like 'how much does a marijuana plant yield' doesn't seem like you should be growing a connoisseur strain like White rhino, or even growing at all.

I'd start with the Skunk#1, and even look into an indoor setup if parental restrictions aren't abundant.. It's a very easy strain to grow, good for a starter..

If you have any questions message or email me..

6. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

dude, how much did you spend>? thats pretty risky business getting seeds through the mail cuz they can be tracked/ I hope you at least didnt have them sent directly to the address where you are growing them. Yeah the insects and stupid pests will prolly have a field day with your marijuana plants. But ya dude, if you do get a good yield man, send me some. ill post how to send it in the mail undetected. marijuana.com is a good source for that kinda stuff. i just hate the administrators. It wouldnt have to travel far cuz i live in Wisconsin

PEACE and good luck-hope you dont get busted by the fuzz

7. ThinK

ThinK Member

So you're saying mailing seeds is risky yet you condone mailing BUD? I don't get people on this site...

*back to overgrow*

8. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

i spent 20 bucks
    im gonna grow the plant inside until they sprout, then im gonna put them on something and camp out where im growing for a few days...

no im growin out in the country...in the middle of some trees...
    and any other tips for the pests?

thanks for the encouragement...
    we'll see how much i get, but i could probably send a half a gram or a gram to a couple people, assuming all goes well

oh and HOW MUCH DOES A PLANT YIELD?

9. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

It is recommended to read indepth on the mentioned subject before getting started.And do as Think told ya and get a dominate indica strain for the short season you will have outdoors in Il.Nothing worse than jumping into something and then scratching your head when its all over because you ended up with little yield and severly pollinated ladies if they get that far!

10. john_the_pothead

john_the_pothead Member

yeah, i've been studying alot, i did get an mostly indica strain (white rhino), and i do realize its late in the season...but i cant wait til next year...

but for god's sake can someone tell me about how much pot- even just a wide range- grows on one plant?!

oh and ill keep you guys updated with pics and that stuff...

11. meangreen

meangreen Senior Member

There are to many variables to try and answer how much you will get.How vigorous the strain is has bearing,ferts used has bearing,climate has bearing,soil used,and knowledge of reading plants needs is very important!Get through it and improve from mistakes.You will be doing good if you harv an ounce a plant as a apprentice which will give you 7-10 grams after cure per plant.here is what comes from experience and alot of learned lessons and failures.Good luck

[​IMG]

12. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

nice colas-send me some LOL

13. jackovgoesjacko

jackovgoesjacko Member

hey think-why dont you think?

14. TheFriendlyStranger

TheFriendlyStranger Maniac Mull Mite

Nice grow meangreen, *pays homage to a much respected grower* They have turned out great.

15. Peace

Peace In complete harmony.

Please tell me you're not talking about kc brains. I wouldn't even give my freebies for anything from kc brains. Iv'e heard almost nothing but bad about them.

I've seen plants yield up to 3 pounds.