My Sat night

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by killswitchjd, Feb 1, 2009.

1. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

ok, im going to try the short explanation. Me and my friend paul go to a keggar along with his GF who is the sober cab. So the partys fine we leave around 12. So pauls brother's GF calls paul's GF saying he needs a ride from a trailer park about 10 min from paul's and his house. We are on the way back to pauls GF's house in my moms car. So we tell him we cant do it sorry. So his GF gets mad and starts texting with some anger. Anyway, we get to pauls GF's house. Im just looking for a couch or something, but there isnt one so they tell me sleep on the floor in her room (paul's GF). Well lets just say theres some noises coming from the bed, and eventually (15 min of foreplay) they ask "are you still awake?". I say yes, I already tried to leave earlier as soon as I heard her moaning like he was rubbing her clit (which was exactly what I said later, I said i know the sound a girl makes when you start fucking with her clit let me drive home). Well she lives about 40 min from my house. THey go into the bathroom, probably to fuck, and I try to leave when I realize they are gone... They walk in as I try to leave, her in her underwear and him in boxers and a wife beater, but I say im leaving dont worry about me im sober enough to drive. So being the good person I am, I try to call paul's brother to pick him up and give him a ride home (kind of on the way). By the time I get ahold of him hes got an attitude and says, no my GF will pick me up soon enough.... to which I say fuck it fine. So im home scarred for life after hearing her moan while I lay by the bed as he fingers her, and pissed at his brother for getting an attitude.

On top of all that bs (sorry for the long post), Paul says he has to piss (earlier before we get back), and we pull over on the way to his gf's house (who was the sober driver). He thinks hes funny and very drunk and pisses on my moms passenger side window where im sitting. Lets just say I was so close to hitting him I opened the door and was ready to break his nose and pop some teeth out, but his GF tried to stop me, to which I accepted although I could have pushed her off and fucked him up.

Long story short, Im fucking punching him in the face tmrw no matter what it takes! And it his BD tmrw. BUT FUCK HIM. I bought him 3 grams of 15x of a certain legal extract, but I took it back so fuck him@!@!

2. Captain Cannabis

Captain Cannabis Banned

That sounds like something that would happen to me and my friends. Except the violence wouldn't have been halted.

And that would be pretty fucked up if you friends just started fucking in the same room as you when you trying to sleep................ Was the chick hot?

3. comfortably_numb9

comfortably_numb9 an asshole

you shuld have jumped in. now that would make for an awkward mourning

4. FrIKaZoID

FrIKaZoID Member

fuck man, they told you to sleep in the same room they were gonna fuck in!??! lmao thats pretty fucked up.

5. Nero_Designs

Nero_Designs Inhaled Dreams

punch him in the stomache, then knee his forhead when he bends down in pain.

srsly that just sounds like he was being dickish the whole night.

6. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

I was in a similar situation with being in the same room with people fucking last night.

I was drinking a bottle of scotch on my friends bedroom floor with my eyes closed. I hear a chick moaning and I look up and realize that my friends girlfriend is cheating on him with some other kid. so I go outside and tell my friend that I just saw his girlfriend cheating on him, so then he went in to talk to the kid, and the kid threw a punch at him. He dodged the punch and hit the kid in the eye. then I ended up getting punched in the face by the kid whose house it was because he was trying to break up the fight.

about 20 minutes later they were completely over it and all four of us went out back and smoked a blunt.

7. gaum

gaum Elephant Orgy

my friend got jumped by 4 big ass dudes last nighht while i couldnt get through the crowd to help so i had to watch him get his ass beat. then he left and those guys just kept going around the party trying to fight whoever looked at them wrong. one of em had a gun and wanted to shoot someone. it would have been my friend if he hadnt sped off.

8. polecat

polecat Weerd

Sir, please explain this sentence.

9. does2

does2 Member

Hahaha.

Funny how you are "scarred for life".

10. killswitchjd

killswitchjd Senior Member

exaggerated, but you know... shes not hot really, so I wouldnt want to join. And for some reason she tries to lie and say shes a virgin, I guess they may not have fucked but from the noises, well idk... no one believes her anyway.

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

I went down to the mountain, I was drinking some wine,
    Looked up in the heavens Lord I saw a mighty sign,
    Writt'n fire across the heaven, plain as black and white;
    Get prepared, there's gonna be a party tonight.