My precious.. HELP!

Discussion in 'Cannabis Pests and Problems' started by drmaya, Mar 24, 2013.

1. drmaya

drmaya Member

Hello everybody :) long time since..
    I need help.. much more urgent this time!!
    I got roomgrow w three different seeds, which turned all women and into five pretty pots. All was good, til i made a horrible mistake and brought unrelated friend. It infected the room, of course. :oops:
    First I had some black flys, then i got probably some fungi and now my sativa , indica and mini sative probably going to die. :bigcry:
    Any last minute advices...?
    PLEASE
    It started at the bottom, the leaves are yellow and weak. Got some black spots in addition now.. I will just show you some pictures.
    starting from two weeks ago til now..
    HELP.

(ph 6, 25-29 degrees, blooming stage, bit over watering.. used friendly bacteria, bit of fartilazers.. Im amature, forgive me.)

2. drmaya

drmaya Member

I sprayed it with chemical pesticide and I hope it will recover..
    If it does.. Would I be able to smoke it afterwords? (Im in week 3/16 bloom)

3. deleted

deleted Visitor

seems to me ou grew that plant to tall. Its running out of root space, imo.. you also have a very weak light there. that 4ft florescent lamp will grow vegs plants. but it will not bud them very well. imo the plant is dying from lack of light. forcing itself to grow all those shoot just to capture light. you need an HPS lamp.

4. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

and stretch that is a jungle and a half.

5. drmaya

drmaya Member

Thank you for your replay, The light problem on repair.

Appear as the problem of my plants was a fungi/bacteria/mold.
    I was treating it today with the strongest and only available thing I could get around here - chemical :( (the neem oil is on the way but my plant couldnt wait..)

I realized, its not the additional plant I put in long ago, at least not only.. In the last 2 weeks, I opened the tent for extra LED. Probably my animals (or children) , gave it the additional touch. :hide: lol.

on pic. 1. sad sad thing to my extra sativa 2. the top of my sative. 3. My indica on the right. 4. Buttom of my sativa.

Hope my the plants would recover :watchplant:
    :sunny:

6. rollingalong

rollingalong Banned

i agree.....too tall and not bushy enough....maya dont be afraid to trim the plants if they start to stretch......i know cutting the top foot off is painful but often it's a solution to stretched babies......next time catch them before bloom so you can chop the top half and re root it into another container

1 becomes 2:)

7. drmaya

drmaya Member

I should have known it by now.. and stop highering the lamp all the time.
    Could use a reflector too, with my unused HPS lamp. (Can not find a E40 socket here, even that I need to order.)