my pictures of my guitar

Discussion in 'Performing Arts' started by iscreamchocolate, Aug 25, 2005.

1. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

i wanted to put these pictures in this thread. so don't give me the shit of posting it in the images thingy... haha... :p I still havent found a name for it.. and I've had it since last christmas... I want a strong meaningful name... because the guitar is so menaingful to me. enjoy! :D

2. JanaXGIRL

JanaXGIRL Senior Member

great pics..

just that Che Guevara on your wall irritates me.. but.. the guitar is awesome! :)

3. samson

samson Hepcat

nice acoustic!
    gotta love some pics of instruments and their players, always a hidden bond being shown in em.

cant rush a name for a guitar, and some never get one, having to rely only on what is etched on the headstock! I notice acoustics and hollow bodies get named more often than solid body electrics... I once met an acoustic named Vellulla.

Myself, i usually dont have names for my axes, beyond "the SG" or "the strat" hehe

4. iscreamchocolate

iscreamchocolate Senior Member

haaa haaaa. my acoustic headstock is "Lauren"... it just seems sort of I dunno. I want a strong name for it. so not sure yet. :) and I won't rush it.

5. alice_d_millionaire

alice_d_millionaire Just Do It©

nice twanger ya got there... and, uh... viva la revolucion, siempre