My Panty Fetish

Discussion in 'Masturbation' started by Jpl1968, Sep 29, 2017.

1. Jpl1968

Jpl1968 Members

The first time I got into panties was when I was nine I masturbated with my mom's and sisters panties.Now forty years later I still get into it. I wear panties all the time and my wife is ok with it. I still wear a pair and sniff and masturbate into a pair of my wife's panties she just wore.

Uhardrodnme, Daretobare and Jpl1968 like this.
  2. Jpl1968

Jpl1968 Members

Wearing and masturbating in woman's panties

1 person likes this.
  3. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it's generally assumed that you like your own posts, otherwise why would you post them?

4. joelucas69

joelucas69 Members

I've had a bit of a panty fetish for a long time, I guess.

My wife and I have a good friend Mary that we used to live next door to. Mary is now divorced and all of her children are grown, but her daughter Susan is still in college (working on her Master's Degree) and lives at home. Occasionally Mary and Susan will come to visit us for an extended weekend. I've watched Susan grow up from a baby through high school, when she was on the drill team. Tight outfits with short skirts - I still get horny thinking about her wearing those. Now that she's in college, she's really beautiful and sexy.

When Susan and Mary come to visit, invariably they and my wife will go out shopping. I know that that will take at least 4 hours, so I use that to my advantage. In preparation, I'll grab a towel or wash cloth, and go to the guest bedroom and start looking for some of Susan's panties. Typically, she'll have things in a bit of a jumble in her suitcase, and I'll sort through and find a pair of her panties. I'm careful to see how things are arranged, so that I can put them back again without anything looking out of order. If I'm lucky, I'll find a used set laying on the floor.

If I use the clean panties or one of her thin bras, I'm really careful to not get any pre-cum on them as I use them to caress my cock. I'll take them to the living room with me, drop my pants and underwear, and rub my face, chest, cock and balls while imagining Susan wearing them, and getting her aroma from the used panties and bra, if I'm that lucky, When I can't stand the arousal and edging any more, I'll start jacking off faster and shoot my load into the towel that I have brought with me. After I sit and recover, I may repeat the event if I'm sure that there's still enough time before they come back to the house. I'll carefully make sure there isn't any evidence that I've rubbed myself with her stuff, and put it exactly back as I found it.

Marcus63 likes this.
  5. ASSHOLELICKER

ASSHOLELICKER Banned

I have worn the panties of my wife and my relations. I have masturbated wearing the bra and underwear of my sisters in law and ejaculated in them. When I see my sisters in law wearing the underwear i masturbated and ejaculated the previous day which still has the mark of my dry cum I get aroused. The very thought of my dry cum inside my sisters in law underwear rubbing against their pussy gives me the satisfaction of actual sex with them. I have also masturbated wearing the panties of my girl friend and niece.

6. I wear panties all the time I love the sexy way they feel and makes me hard

Franky29 likes this.
  7. joemolin38

joemolin38 Members

I love wearing panties, my favorite are thongs with the wide waist band logo. I wear them all the time and they get me so hard

Franky29 and Daretobare like this.