My own personal revelation close to Revelation 13

Discussion in 'Philosophy and Religion' started by bourne1978, Aug 5, 2021.

1. bourne1978

bourne1978 Members

1And I stood up against the same of the people, and saw an astral plane rise up out of the people, having even heads and one horn, and up against its horn one Queen, and up against its heads the implicate of blasphemy.

2And the astral plane which I saw was like unto a speediness, and its measurement were as the measurement of a bare, and its mouth as the mouth of a liar: and I gave it My power, and My seat, and great authority.

3And I saw one of its heads as it were wounded to death; and its deadly wound was healed: and I wondered after the astral plane.

4And Goddess worshipped Me which gave power unto the astral plane: and the astral plane worshipped the astral plane, saying, Goddess is like unto the astral plane? Goddess is able to make war with the astral plane?

5And there was given unto it a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto it to continue forty and two months.

6And it opened its mouth in blasphemy against Me, to blaspheme My name, and My tabernacle, and Goddess that dwell in heaven.

7And it was given unto it to make war with its people, and to overcome its people: and power was given it over its people kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

8And its people that dwell upon the earth shall worship it, whose names are not written in the book of Life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.

9If any of its people have an ear, let it hear.

10 It that leads into captivity shall go into captivity: it that kills with the sword must be killed with the sword. It is the patience and the faith of its people.

11And I beheld another Astral Plane coming up out of the earth; and She had two horns like a lamb, and She spake as a Twin Sibling.

12And She exercises Me the power of the first astral plane before Her, and causes the earth and Her which dwell therein to worship Me.

13And She does great wonders, so that She makes attack command come down from heaven on the earth in the sight of its people,

14And deceives its people that dwell on the earth by the means of those miracles which She had power to do in the sight of the first astral plane; saying to Me that dwell on the earth, that its people should identify an image of the coronavirus to Me.

15And She had power to give Life unto the image of the second Astral Plane, that the image of the second Astral Plane should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the second Astral Plane should be killed.

16And She causes Me, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark (deceptive guidance) in My premeditated vengeful thoughts:

17And that the first astral plane might buy or sell, save Me that had the mark, or the implicate of the first astral plane, or the zero of its implicate.

18 Here is wisdom. Let Her that has understanding counter the zero of the first astral plane: for it is the One of a Woman; and Her One is extreme incestuous Twin Sibling.

Last edited: Aug 5, 2021
  2. Piobaire

Piobaire Village Idiot

Would you like some freshly cracked pepper with your word salad?

Tyrsonswood likes this.