My new vaporizer pipe

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by tmmoran0302, Dec 28, 2007.

1. tmmoran0302

tmmoran0302 Member

I ordered this vaporizer pipe (Vapor Genie) earlier this week and it arrived today. I'm pretty sure I smoked 2 bowls out of it (I can't really remember if it was one or two) and got high as fuck.

It gives a really good head high that took a couple of minutes to kick in but when it did it knocked me on my ass.

Heres a pic

[​IMG]

Anyone have any ideas for a good name for it?

2. nesta

nesta Banned

so do you care to explain how the hell that counts as a vaporizer? cause i've seen a lot of different styles of vapes, but that just looks like a low quality handpipe. if it can justifiably be called a vaporizer for any reason i am unable to think of, then its definitely much lower quality than most good vapes. mine certainly is NOT the highest quality...but....damn.....that doesn't even look like a good handpipe, let alone anything close to any type of vaporizer.

dont mean to be rude...but...damn

3. tmmoran0302

tmmoran0302 Member

I was doubtful at first b/c it looks nothing like any vape I've ever seen but after searching the internet for reviews for a couple of days, all I heard was good things. So I decided I'd give it a shot and I am not disappointed.

You don't burn the weed when you smoke it, you load it in a bottom chamber and screw a top on with a ceramic filter and just heat the weed. It turns a brownish color when it's vaped.

The cool thing about it is it does not give off any smoke and barely has any smell at all so I can just sit in my room and smoke it w/o anyone else in the apartment knowing whats going on.

Heres the link where I bought it and it describes how it works a little more:
    http://GreatVape.com/items/vaporizers/vaporgenie-vg500-detail.htm

4. CircaX43521

CircaX43521 rat in a drain ditch

yeah, I've heard of it before, it sounds like a very cool pipe. If I had the money, and someone to buy it for me, I'd probably actually buy it.

5. dxmer555

dxmer555 Member

Wow, that looks pretty cool, but it was saying that the tabbaco (weed) doesn't burn. So does that mean it just loses all nicotine (thc) but still doesnt look cached?

6. tmmoran0302

tmmoran0302 Member

It doesn't looked cashed like a usual bowl, the weed doesnt burn and ash, it looks the same but turns to a brownish color.

7. tmmoran0302

tmmoran0302 Member

I found this pic of another guy who has the same pipe and took a torch to it.

[​IMG]

I think it looks pretty cool and am thinking about doing the same.

What do you guys think?

8. cotton_mouth

cotton_mouth Member

I was trying to decide between a vaporizer and a bong, ended up getting the bong, now I kinda wish I would have gotten a vape

9. dxmer555

dxmer555 Member

Lol what happens if you bought some schwag thats brown anyways?

Also I noticed the vaporizer pipe is a two piece set, does the piece of the pipe that comes off do anything or is it just a cover when your not using it.

*** Edit: Nvm, saw a review I know what its for. ***

10. dxmer555

dxmer555 Member

Alright hopefully you respond to this, well I live at home with my parents and the thing is that while they don't care that I smoke weed they do care if I smoke it in the house. So usually I have like towels by the door crack, lysol, axe, eye drops, and sometimes I even sit in my closet with another rug. The problem is even then it sometimes smells so does this thing really not smell as to the point that I could casually smoke a bowl in my room and not spray any lysol or just have a towl by the door and be fine?

11. get_up_stand_up

get_up_stand_up Member

It smell kinda like burnt hay/popcorn. The smell sticks around for like 5-10 minutes. It doesn't smell alot like weed.

12. dxmer555

dxmer555 Member

Lol, thatd be awsome because when I'm out with friends and come home I'm always paranoid about the smell even though I know she don't care. Also is that smell of burnt hay/popcorn really strong? Because I don't want her to go up to my room and start sniffing around wondering what that unusal odor is.

13. tmmoran0302

tmmoran0302 Member

Yeah, this is exactly right.

I don't think the smell is strong. I'm high afterwards so I don't think I would be able to tell that well but I smoke with my door closed and my roomate will be on the couch right outside my door and when I open it right after to go into the living room, he's never said anything about any smell.

14. dxmer555

dxmer555 Member

How long did it take for you to recieve your vaporizer pipe, on the usps it said it was expected to ship on january 3. Did yours ever have any tracking information because mine still says electronic shipping info received.

15. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

Lol. I ordered one... on the 3rd. Paypal clears on Friday... then they ship it. I can't wait!

16. tmmoran0302

tmmoran0302 Member

I ordered it on a Tuesday night and it came on Saturday morning.

The tracking with USPS really sucks. It said the same thing, that "electronic shipping info was received" then it said it shipped and after that, the only time it updated was when it said it had arrived.

17. tmmoran0302

tmmoran0302 Member

Cool, post what you think after you use it. I think you'll like it. :)

You probably already have, but be sure to read on how to use it properly before you get it. It's a little different than a normal pipe.

18. l-foote

l-foote L not i.

I'll be sure to post something after I test it... though it may not make much sense :)

19. dxmer555

dxmer555 Member

Sweet just got mine in the mail and about to open it now is there a way to tell when your buds completley vaped?

20. PharmaPhunk

PharmaPhunk Banned

oh man thats nice, I should get something like that. Im kinda sick of using these shitty lightbulb vapes