My mines been raped...

Discussion in 'Mind Games' started by PuZuZu, Jan 14, 2005.

1. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

I am getting really tripped out here. I think I see shit as something else right now. I just look at life and always think about how that moment is gone forever in a second. And its tripping me out. I'm sick of feeling like I'm not really here and have been following time around.

I'm getting sick of repetive stuff too. This is wack. I just don't feel like I'm here.

2. azimuth

azimuth Member

I think you need to get clean for a while. Get a grip. just for a while, till you can get your head around things.

- azimuth

3. Nalencer

Nalencer Dig Yourself

Trippy :)

4. smilin4peace

smilin4peace Member

Your head is your home :) try not to think about so much and just rest your mind for a while... try eating some mushrooms but yourself to think things over.. it always seems to work for me, so for a nice walk and gaze at the stars.. i used to think that everything was movin aroind me yet i was standing still.. Make sure you stay in tuned.. and moderation is good. to much to quick can loose your grip