my mind is infected

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Greengirl, Jan 23, 2009.

1. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

fuck i cant stop thinking about him, i want him to come and take me with his bike somewhere, anywhere and ill be happy and fulfilled . maybe i alone am brainwashing myself with the idea of a guy that is not exactly the way i`m seeing him in my mind , but i want him and i cant stop thinking about this and i`m totally out of my control! and i cant hide my smile when he comes and i feel my hands shaky and little invisible drops of sweat comes down my forehead and i need no weed, no beer no nothing more than his light curly hair and big, big arms.khahah i feel so fucking evil right now, i want to get drunk so when i`m raping him ill have an excuse :rolleyes:

2. mamaKCita

mamaKCita fucking stupid.

that's hot.

3. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

should i call him >
    i now i shouldnt! i know its going to be better if he calls me first, but i cant wait...i just cant. i`m about to go crazy, i don`t want him to now i`m so much into him.
    ill stuff myself with chocolate instead....oh fuck i feel so strangely excited, i have butterflies in my belly

4. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

Call him. Who freaking cares about the rules of what one or the other should do? If you are sweating him so badly.......go for it mama!

And yes, KC, I agree....that is hot!

5. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

I wish girls would call me

6. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

okey if he doesnt come in an hour ill call him and be running to wherever he is with a bottle of wine and my most seductive shy smile ever.
    i already feel my knees week and breaking
    oh oh oh the feeling is crazy

7. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

I wanna feel lust like that.

8. mamaKCita

dude, lust is crazy.

9. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

today the weather is warmer, it feels like spring . most of the snow is melted and i see green grass and the air smells fresh and sweet. maybe this is what is making me so.....so...so....lovable :eek:

10. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

you aren't lovable...you are hot and horny and wanna throw him down and rape him. that's not loving....thats hungry;)

11. TheGanjaKing

TheGanjaKing Member

so are you two gonna fuck?

12. mamaKCita

savage, starving. GO WITH IT.

13. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

damn, now I am wishing that I had my man around to fuck the shit out of.

14. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

:eek::eek::eek:
    its more the otherwise, i want him to throw and rape me and rape me again and then once more and once more and once more. and i want him to spill the wine all over my body and lick it so good i`ll be shining in the end. and then its going to be my turn to rape him again and again and again and again asdfkjhasdffjkl ooooohoohoooo :eek:

15. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

ah he is so cute you now, saying my name in the most adorable way anybody can.
    and he is always buying me something. a jeans , a painting a porcelain figure. ah i want to buy him something too :eek:

16. mamaKCita

best thread ever.

17. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

so you are more the receiver than the giver? or its just today's feelings?

18. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

19. Greengirl

Greengirl Senior Member

well i like to be dominated most of the times, but i will give everything he wants from me i will rip my heart out if he says so :eek:

20. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

That chicks voice sounds like some of the Sade' music I have. Very beautiful.

I like to be dominated too but my man likes me to dominate him. So we have to switch things around.