My method .. critics welcome

Discussion in 'DMT' started by YellowSolarSun100, Mar 18, 2013.

1. YellowSolarSun100

YellowSolarSun100 Guest

I understand this method is not option #1 for most people but its done the trick so perfectly every time i cant talk myself into trying any other methods, dmt is very hard for me to find so when i do i always administer it this way bc it has worked for me since day 1.
    i use a regular water bong, lay a lil weed in to cover the bottom, put the dmt on, then a little more weed so the dmt does not receive direct flame. i blast the whole thing in one giant rip and im gone, literally have to have a friend take the bong from my hand im completely in hyperspace within seconds of blowing out the hit. i suppose that other methods work just as well but have never tried in fear of not having such a powerful experience, i know people who vape it and other methods and never seem to have as profound experiences as i do, or the ones who do is after several hits any thoughts on this? reasons this works for me and seems to be inferior to others opinions or suggestions of new ways i could try it without wasting any bc like i say its rare form for me so i like to see as much as i can while i can
    yaaa diggggg

2. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

That is essentially the technique I use as well and I have found it very efficient and seems to be comparable to reported dosages via other techniques and strengths of trips I've read about. I use a bubbler though and often require 2-3 strong hits to blast off.

3. unfocusedanakin

unfocusedanakin The Archaic Revival Lifetime Supporter

If you blast off then don't change anything, your doing it right. I prefer a vapor genie, but I do have friends who have successfully used a pipe.

4. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

that's the same way i smoke dmt, except that i don't blast it all in one hit. i've also never broke through, so maybe next time i will just take THE biggest hit i can.

do you put the flame right on the top layer of weed and hold it there (the same way you would take a giant rip of just weed)? or do you light it less?

5. YellowSolarSun100

YellowSolarSun100 Guest

well like i said i layer the weed then dmt then more weed and i make sure to use enough deemz that i know will put me through and i rip torch it and once it starts to burn i just use the bottom of the lighter to pack it farther as im hitting it to make sure i get it all then hold it as long as i can let it out and let go of everything just continuing to let go and let go deeper....

then i meet god and he reminds me that i need to quit being stupid and trying to " remember " bc i came here to forget :afro:

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

You just mindfucked me :sultan:

7. YellowSolarSun100

YellowSolarSun100 Guest

Your welcome