my memory (literally)

Discussion in 'Hippies' started by RainbowCat, Jan 6, 2005.

1. RainbowCat

RainbowCat Senior Member

I have such a horrible memory! i always have! i can hardly remember anything, and i can remember things after they happen, but i cant remember names or hardly anything specific. maybe it's because i live life as it comes and i dont really bother with the details, i just go with the flow. but i always seem to have problems remembering details, no matter what the thing. for example, i was in the movie section and talking about 2 movies i had seen and done reports on, and i couldnt remember the actors/directors/ect. and i saw the phantom of the opera last night, and had problem remebering things. i know, this is normal, but somtiems i wish it was better. it must have somthing to do with weed, i know.
    does anyone else have problem with thier memeory?

2. jay

jay Member

i have problems rember if things happened yesterday lastweek or a month ago

it seems once it passed it gets all jambeled up in the memory pile

3. mystical_shroom

mystical_shroom acerbic

i have a problem with my memory at times, but thats just cause i am a dumbass though...

4. PuZuZu

PuZuZu Member

To reply to all you people, maybe memory isn't a strong point. Find your strong point and the lack of memory won't be a problem. Or do some brain exercise, my memory has improved alot since I've done that for a few months.

5. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

I definately have a problem with my ... um... what was the question again?

6. NeoPascal

NeoPascal Member

yea i'm the same way. also the same way with the very "go with the flow thing" i think its just our personality type. details just arent important so we dont remember them or something like that.

7. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

oops sorry I forgot that I already replied to this thread.... ;)