My mall doesn't have a Hollister!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by DroopySnoopy, Jun 25, 2006.

1. DroopySnoopy

DroopySnoopy The ORIGINAL Dr. Droop

This pisses me off. I have to drive all the way to the nearest metro mall-which is nearly 15 minutes away!!!!!! Who has time for this foolishness!?!? I WANT A HOLLISTER IN FOOTHILLS MALL NOW DAMMIT!!!!!

2. fitzy21

fitzy21 Worst RT Mod EVAH!!!!

3. Butters

Butters Senior Member

I like Hollister, I'm glad theres one in the mall here. But PacSun, American Eagle, and The Buckle are still my favorites. [​IMG] haha

4. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I am not a hollister fan...I love the way their clothes fit but I just don't think they're that cute...but everyone else does...maybe I just have bad taste erhmmm

5. dhs

dhs Senior Member

never head of this store

then again I don't hit the mall too often.

6. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

I like the clothes there that don't have "hollister" plastered across the front.

7. Butters

Butters Senior Member

Same here. I won't wear shirts like that. If I do, they better pay ME to.

8. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I agree it's just like a worse version of abercrombie with logos on everything

9. fitzy21

they do have some nice polos, but thats about it that i liked...

10. madcrappie

madcrappie crazy fish

the only reason why I know that store, is because of my youngest brother..... he goes in there quite a bit, and they try to offer him a job right on the spot. I guess he fits that "look" I walked in there once with him, and they never offered me a job. bastards.

11. DroopySnoopy

I think AmEg. is just a bad Hollister knockoff. I like Aeropostale too, I'm just getting a bit too spoiled for them these days. They are getting a "Dollar Store clothing" rep around here.

12. DroopySnoopy

They have the best polos on the market. The cotton is so soft, it makes the others feel like brushed wool.

I think I'll go throw on a hollister polo and cruise around in my new Lexus! lol :p

13. lynsey

lynsey Banned

We just got aeropostals out here!!! I love them. The only one I had seen before this year was one in DC when I was around 15 and I practicly bought the damn store out everything was so cute. I am a complete addict and they're so inexpensive I don't feel guilty. I really fear the day I am too old for juniors clothes ): I'm already the oldest person there whenever I go in ):
    I love Papaya too, they have the cutest cheap sundresses. erghhh and forever 21...I wanna go shopping again...it's like cookies I can't just have one

14. Butters

Butters Senior Member

Eh, I like American Eagle's new Henleys, and I like their jeans too. I like Hollister's shirts, but their jeans never fit me right....the leg openings are never big enough, and if they are, then the theigh area is too damn baggy. I'm skinny, so I need jeans with tighter legs, but bigger leg openings to fit over my Vans........anyone have any reccomendations? lol

15. Butters

Butters Senior Member

Oh yea, and I love Aeropostale's new polos. I like the ripped-up look on polos now.

Hahaha, I sound like such a woman. But I just love clothing shopping, and yes, I am straight. [​IMG]

16. kjhippielove88

kjhippielove88 color + rhyme

i like hollister mini skirts and thats about it

17. DroopySnoopy

Yea, buy s couple pairs of bootcuts from Aeropostale. Their denim is actually some of the bestfitting out there IMO

18. fitzy21

they are quite pricy, though it may just be the website...maybe i can catch a sale later on in the summer or something.

the only jeans that fit me well are Old Navy. A&F khaki shorts fit me well too and really comfy.

19. lynsey

lynsey Banned

): they're pants are too short on me and they don't have longs out here. do they over there?

20. Butters

Butters Senior Member

My favorite jeans so far are the BKEs from The Buckle, and the new ones from Gap. The Gap jeans I have are the SOFTEST I have ever worn.