My latest trip experience.

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by Travis34, Jan 28, 2009.

1. Travis34

Travis34 Member

Well, other than the location it was awesome. We had to go to Sam's instead of Thomas' house, which is like comparing gray to like neon green. Get it?

Anyways, 4 of use ate shrooms. Originally it was just going to be me, Dalton, and Wally. But we wanted to get Shyle to trip, so we each skimped a little from our eighths for him.

After we ate, me and Wally went downstairs and played a game of madden. It's such a perfect amount of time for your trip to begin. It gets your mind off of it, and after each quarter you get a little more fucked up. By the 3rd quarter I was feeling it a little, but by the 4th quarter I was like falling on the floor.

After we were all tripping we made Sam drive us around. 6 of us. In a little grand am. 4 of us in the back. It sucked lol. But while driving around getting lost somewhat Sam would occasionally stop in the road to piss, and the other passenger would get out of the car and a fight started everytime for the front seat. Everytime, it was like the same exact scenario with the same fight playing out lol. Also, someone brought along a Nintendo DS with Pokemon on it, and we would fight for it, but it fell and we lost it for a good 2 hours or so. Once in awhile, when I would look out at the partially snow covered trees they would just look like we were going 160 mph past them, just a blur. Then one time Sam like did a complete 360 at 4 way and looking outside was way more blurred and I felt like g-forces or something was just binding me against the car. It was so incredible.

But then Shyle (who has never tripped before) would say some of the most funny/fucked up shit. I'm just going to summarize it now instead of throughout the story. I think he had the concept that we were all like in, or on a big giant shroom and the driving and everything we were doing was an attempt to get off, or out. He would say stuff like "If people saw us they wouldn't even be mad, they would just be like 'those damn shroomers!' " He kept calling us shroomers too lol. Also once we went back to Sam's we were playing Final Fantasy 10 and when he took the control he was walking around an island because he wanted to get off the shroom.

Back to the story, after the initial "roadie" we went back out and drove some more, went back to Sam's for maybe 20 minutes before us "shroomers" wanted to leave again, so we drove around and the other passenger with us found out I had salvia too, so we dropped him off to get it from my car, when he got back, we made Sam drive us to Wal-Mart, a good 25 minute drive. Then we just sat in the parking lot and smoked salvia. It probably wasn't wise, but whatever. It just like restarted the mushroom trip each time we would decide we wanted some. It was amazing. Oh, I forgot to mention on the way to Wal-Mart we found the Pokemon and when we did everyone tripping just busted up laughing, and when Dalton opened it, we noticed it had still been on the whole time.

When we got back to Sam's I don't really remember, we tried for like 30 minutes to turn the playstation on and start something, but I ended up passing out in a chair around 4 or 5 in the morning.

Sorry it was so long, but as you all know during a trip, there is so much to talk about! I really wish it wouldn't have been like 2 or 3 in the morning at Wal-Mart so we could have went in and walked around while other people were there.

2. jaredfelix

jaredfelix Namaste ॐ

walking around in walmart at like 2am while tripping face can be pretty fun but can also get a little scary/weird haha

3. Travis34

Travis34 Member

Yeah lol. It would have been fun, but god we would have been the most obvious fucked up kids ever.