My kid's funny laugh~

Discussion in 'Parenting' started by JayzzMama, Jun 13, 2006.

1. JayzzMama

JayzzMama Member

Jimmy has the funniest laugh! First off, it's really hard to GET him to laugh , he's just so serious. But sometimes he gets in these super goofy moods where you just look at him and he cracks up. He does this ADORABLE one that sounds like this: hahahahaha-huuuuuuuuuuh! (and the huuuuh is vibrato) Ah, he kills me!

2. Critter1223

Critter1223 Member

That's great!! There truly is nothing more satisfying then hearing your little ones belly laughing!! I love it when mine do it too!!!

3. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

Bless, so cute :)

4. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

awwww! I wish I could hear that in person, it sounded funny just the way you described it! lol
    Leane doesn't even seem to have a 'laugh,' she squeeks!
    Kid's giggles are so precious. I bet if we rounded up all the sad people in the world, we could make them all happy just listening to a little one laugh!

5. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

Sage and I were watching a movie on IN DEMAND (from our cable company) and they had a commercial for some animal show. When you use IN DEMAND you can pause, rewind, fast forward, stop ect. There was a commercial with an animal "dancing" and she laughed so hard, I thought she was going to puke. It was so cute I rewound it and played it again.

Jayzz, his laugh sounds so cute. I always had the video camera around when Sage and Lennon were babies, so we could get things like that. (No video cameras when the other two were babies.)

6. JayzzMama

JayzzMama Member

Thanks all! Know what Kirstyn? Sometimes when I'm just soooo depressed, I look at him, and I feel better! The other day DH and I were working through some issues and I think he knew something was up. I was pacing back and forth talking on the phone and he just tipped back his head and screamed bloody murder! I hung up. I looked at him....He looked at me....He laughed. I ran across the room and tackled him. We spent the next half hour just PLAYING! Man, I was walking on clouds the whole rest of the day!

7. hippychickmommy

hippychickmommy Sugar and Spice

Yes, kids sure can bring sunshine into your life, no doubt about that. I love the sound of my childrens' laughter. It's infectious!

8. barefoot_kirstyn

barefoot_kirstyn belly flop

LOL that sounded like it would have been too cute to see!