My husband...

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by piscessunlibramoon19, Aug 20, 2005.

1. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

My husband went to prison yesterday, and we're also struggling with getting our kids back because they were illegally taken and now we're being falsely accused of child abuse/neglect.

Well, last night I had a dream that my husband and I were talking and he said to me "Maybe this had to happen. Maybe we're supposed to start over and start our family over." And then I got a feeling that I was pregnant.

What does that mean? Am I just dreaming this because I'm stressed out? Or are my husband and I supposed to just start our family over? Are we supposed to just let my mother-in-law have our kids and just have kids of our own and raise them from the very beginning? Did he mean start new families separately? Because I won't do that; he is the only man I'll raise children with. Help me! And by the way, anyone have any advice on how to stop the loneliness while he's in prison, and does anyone know if there's any way I can get him out sooner? I'll be so depressed for the next few years or how ever long he's in there (sentenced to 5 years so who knows?).....

2. White Feather

White Feather Senior Member

Pregnancy could mean new growth in your life. Just as having a baby will completely change your life, this change may be life changing. You may go through hard times. Don't base everything on one dream, though.

3. piscessunlibramoon19

piscessunlibramoon19 Member

That makes sense! Good point!

4. pansy

pansy Member

5. hippypaul

hippypaul Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Be supportive of him while he is there. Talk to everyone you can find who knows the prison and child custody system in your area. There are always strings and people who can pull them. Write down pros and cons of your possible actions. Seeing them on paper helps you think better. Look for legal aid and prison rights advocates who hate the system - you know they are on your side - the average lawyer eats lunch with the prosecutors. After you get all the facts and players think about involving the press - a reporter who wants a good story "Kids taken from blameless Mom" can do you a lot of good - but check out everything else first. Sit down - think it through - get the facts and go with what you have figured out is best for all of you - not with what you happen to dream. I send you love and luck from someone who has been inside.