My Homemade DMT: First Experience

Discussion in 'DMT' started by PassionateChemist, Mar 13, 2011.

1. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

Hey everyone,
    This week I've been extracting my own DMT out of MHRB(Mimosa Hostilis Root Bark). I've been reading about DMT for the past 2 months and not a day has gone by that I didn't think about it. The only other psychedelic that I've come across with are magic mushrooms, and I spaced on those about 4 times.

Anyhow, the DMT came out crystal clear and looked perfect. I don't have a good measuring device, the best it could give is 1 gram (so I can't measure exact doses). It said it was 1 gram(I think it's between 0.6-1.0, since I only added a bit after it switched from 0 to 1). Considering I started out with 100 gram MHRB, it's a fair yield.

Here's a picture of it, still abit wet from the Nafta:
    http://img861.imageshack.us/i/foto0204.jpg/

This was all yesterday, and the very same evening I decided to try it out with a couple of friends who helped me in the process, and are psychonauts like me aswell. There were 4 friends of me in total, and someone decided to go first (not me). I loaded abit of DMT into the pipe (called an EagleBill), not too much, since I didn't have a correct weighing device. He didn't feel anything, so we gently put more each time untill we found a dose on which we definitely felt the effects. It was about 1 cm of the tip of the knife, showing on the plate.

Ok so after getting the dose right, Friend 1 went, and he didn't feel ANYTHING(He thought it might have to do with his medication, he has ADHD). Secondly, it was Friend 2's turn. He saw the room vibrating abit, but not real visuals. Now it was my turn, I loaded some DMT in the pipe and start heating it. I managed to take 1 big toke and I fell back in the couch.
    I felt like my body was slipping away in the couch, whilst my, for the lack of a better word, soul remained on the same place. As if my soul was trying to burst out of my chest, but didn't quite succeeded. Also the feeling was very strange, I had a very intense body high.
    Friend 3's turn was now, he took 1 big toke and he felt like he was fainting, also he saw things vibrating abit.

We found these experiences amazing, but we weren't satisfied knowing it could give us so much more.

After 1 hour we went for a second time. Friend 1 decided to skip, since he couldn't feel a thing anyway and it was too heavy on his lungs.
    Friend 2 saw purple balls shooting out of the closet and bursting into a thousand colours. I found this pretty funny and I couldn't wait for my turn.
    When I went for my second time, I took 2 larges tokes and immediately a huge body high struck me. It litteraly felt like someone hit me on the back of my head with a huge hammer, although I didn't feel any pain. I closed my eyes and I didn't see any visuals. But when I tilted my head abit I could see a black hole in the direction I tilted and it felt like my body got sucked into it. I opened my eyes and everything had darker / more intense colours.
    But again, no visuals; no patterns, no caleidoscope effects or purple balls exploding in a thousand colours. A bit of sadness came over me; I put alot of money and effort in the making of this, and for my feeling I was the only person to respect the molecule and the profound effects it could have.

Later that evening, when everyone went home, I called my friend who was also there few hours before(he lives nearby) and told him I wanted to go again, but now only with 2 persons. I felt like this could have a positive effect on the trip and the whole setting.
    So he came over and I prepared the pipe with DMT. I lighted a candle to heat the pipe and I was preparing myself mentally. Suddenly I got very hot, my cheeks were on fire, my hands were sweaty and my heart was racing. What was I doing?! I got nervous like hell!
    I decided to calm down and watch some TV. After 10 minutes or so I got my act together and I knew it was time. I heated the pipe untill a nice cloud of DMT vapor started to form. I emptied my lungs, took a (slow) big toke, and kept it in my lungs for 7-10 seconds. I repeated this 4 times. With every breath I exhaled I couldn't see any white gas, and I thought this was a good thing.
    I layed down the pipe and I closed my eyes. Suddenly I saw(or I think I saw) man-like figures standing in line on the left and right side of me, waving with their arms back and forth, very slowly. Everything felt slowly. I saw a flashlight before me, and it was turning towards me, again slowly. It was burning very bright, but each time it almost completely shined in my eye, it turned back again fast and repeated the process.
    I opened my eyes in hope to see any visual effects; nothing. Colours were darker and more intense, but nothing else. Depth perception changed abit though.
    I closed my eyes, I felt more comfortable there. I felt (very lightly) that I was flying forward, through what seemed like a crystalline lattice of atoms, but this was very vague and I don't know if I just wanted to see this or if it was the molecule's effect.
    Suddenly the only things that went through my head were: 'DMT' and my name. I found the concept of me doing a drug very weird and I couldn't really cope with it. Each time my name popped into my head I just saw an image of me in my daily life, and I couldn't understand who or what I really was. Suddenly for a flash I saw myself sitting on the couch, whilst tripping. This was only 1 frame but it is hard to explain the feeling that it came with. Out of nowhere my vision started flashing like a stroboscope(still with my eyes closed) for about 2-3 seconds, and it felt as if I lost my self being. Suddenly I am dropped back to earth, and the trip was over.

My friend tried it aswell, a few minutes after I was done. He took 3 big tokes, but he didn't feel a thing.(That's what he says, but he's being suspiciously quiet about it)

I have mixed feelings about this trip. It was very weird and when I think of myself tripping on DMT I can't really cope with it, it just doesn't feel natural as it did before I tripped. Also I didn't went very far, things I saw with my eyes closed were not clear at all, and I didn't had any open eye visuals.
    I think the problem is the way I inhale. I must empty my lungs completely and take a fast, big toke(if I do it slowly, the vapor cools down to quickly in the pipe's 'airway' and condenses and crystalizes on the glass).
    If people have any suggestions or tips on how to inhale, please do reply! :)
    Greatly appreciated:2thumbsup:!

I am looking forward to my next trip.
    P.C.

2. Ancient One

Ancient One Member

You can recover the condensed DMT from the pipe by washing it with a solvent like naptha or Isopropyl Alcohol and then evaporating. I understand exactly what you mean by "I closed my eyes, I felt more comfortable there. " Open eye visuals get extremely graphic; my arms start turning into nasty squishy pale lumpy tentacles. If I close my eyes im back to an ancient world of crystal clear geometric purity, and more...

Get a Glass Vapor Genie. This is your train ticket on the DMT (Dmt Metro Train)...

3. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

Yesterday evening I loaded up a bunch of DMT in the pipe, and I took 1 huge toke, no air at all, pure DMT.
    I broke through. I know it for sure.
    I closed my eyes, and my friend said ''Enjoy'', and I heard: Enjoooooooooooooooooooooyyyy on a very low frequency.
    Every sound around me was muted, and all I heard was this buzz in my ears. I closed my eyes, and my eye lids felt like a silk curtain falling on my eyes.
    Suddenly this huge pink/red metallic coloured wall was in front of me, covered in diamond shaped patterns, I didn't feel my body at all. My soul was soaring through this vent airway shaped like space, with the walls covered in diamond shaped patterns and the most beautiful colours I had ever seen. It all was so sharp, so clear.. How one perceives normal life was like a black and white television from the 70's, and I was looking things in super HD. Suddenly these entities surround me, about 2 or 3. I can't quite remember how they look like, but they were human like, with a long face. They were quite round shaped, no sharp angles like elbows. They had lines covered over their body, going up to the center of their head.
    They talked to me. They sang to me. They whispered to me, things and words I had never heard of before, I didn't understand what they were saying, but it freaked me out.
    I opened my eyes, and I saw everything in 8 / 16 bit. The TV, the curtains, my sitter friend, even the cat. They were all pixels. It was like an oldschool mario game.
    I found this funny yet I felt more comfortable in the DMT dimension, so I closed my eyes again.
    The entities welcomed me, and I was soaring through the vent shaped space, colourful and beautifull. Suddenly I was in this cubic shaped room, green like. I looked at a diamond shape, and I saw my pieces of my life played in there, as it was a TV. I can only recall a tiny bit of me talking and laughing with my sitter in the kitchen.
    It was so weird, so beautifull. I was not prepared. I thought I was prepared, I read so much about this. I tried to mentally prepare me, but my only psychedelic experiences were magic mushrooms, a mild version. I don't think anyone is prepared. This is hardcore.
    I thought I was dead, present, past, future, it all became one.
    I am scared to go back. I want to go back. I am still not prepared.
    Must wait for my next venture..
    So beautifull
    I've seen it
    I've seen it all
    I been there
    It made me question reality
    I must process this
    So beautifull
    Thank you so much

4. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Sounds like a pretty amazing trip!

Dmt is beautiful, intense, scary, silly and spiritual. Im always struck how it seems to make absolutely no sense but perfect sense simultaneously.

5. PassionateChemist

PassionateChemist Member

I don't have no problem at all with holding DMT inside of my lungs.
    Neither does the smell bother me, but after a couple of tries this weekend, I smell DMT EVERYWHERE. Even outside!
    Do more people have this?

Also I managed to get 2 of my friends break through on DMT yesterday evening. They were also having fun on a smaller dose. But I also took 1 toke from the pipe, 'just for fun'. I feel so guilty.
    When I exhaled, I knew I was falling in a bad trip. I kept my eyes open and asked for a friend to comfort me, in which he succeeded very well!

But, I read so much about DMT. I knew I was going to handle it with care and respect, and yet I took some just for fun. I feel so guilty, I don't know how to process it. It's like I disrespected a person I deeply care for.

6. Sonofthesun

Sonofthesun Guest

DMT changed my life :)

7. t0kot0ko

t0kot0ko Guest

Please write a recipe :sunny::sunny:

8. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

i've never really gotten open eye visuals from DMT. pretty sure i haven't broken through though.

closed eye visuals are very strong though. not super bright or anything - the colors are organic and dark shades.

dmt IS weird. i wouldn't expect smoking it to feel "natural." it's not. you extracted a chemical from root bark and smoked it...pretty weird, human thing to do.

you might be burning the DMT, and wasting some of it. the goal is to vaporize it, not burn it.

edit: ok, it seems like you are doing it right, from the 2nd, breakthrough trip you described :)

and yeah, after i tried DMT a few times, i started smelling it in random places.
    the smell comes from the indole i think.

9. AceK

AceK Scientia Potentia Est

Damn yo, this an old ass thread. 2011? Nigga asks the op to post a recipe 3 years later lmao

10. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

Thats some yummy dmt right there. Enjoy!!! Im gonna smoke a hit too!
    Peace!

11. gendorf

gendorf Senior Member

I got open eye visuals too.. the white light, mushroom like visual distortions, entities appearing out of nowhere, objects coming alive like a disney cartoon (beauty and the beast) ....

When people ask me to define dmt I say: it makes you feel like there is an inter-dimensional space alien in your closet. And if you check, there is. :)

I have been getting some amazing geometric visuals . the chrysanthemum is beautiful . I like to hang out there.

12. 3rdstoneresident

3rdstoneresident Guest

looking for fellow psyconauts in the north of england to trip with if possible. only wvwr tripped alone and heard with like minded individuals is the way to go. anyone point me in the right direction?