my high was so euphroic today

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by veroness, Jan 27, 2009.

1. veroness

veroness There's only one :)

its been a little since i last smoked and it was so happy and awesome today. i just got to chill in my room with my friend and play with my bunny. i wish everyday could be like that! It was a little paranoidy in the begining but i got over it. such a nice hiigh...

hope it comes back

2. weedwhacker

weedwhacker TFM Bro!

sounds like fun, I wish i had a rabbit to play with while high

3. March of the Meanies

March of the Meanies Member

I love playing with my rabbit while high! He's a little dwarf who likes to hump feet with black socks on them and when he's on the hunt he just goes crazy and will jump all over shit and it's a fucking riot

4. veroness

my bunny is like 3 months old and just sits most of the time. it does its happy dances when its in a big area. i dont know if it likes weed yet though. ill wait till shes older.

5. March of the Meanies

The only time I experimented with him was when I gave him just the tiniest little corner of a pot brownie. I kept an eye on him for a couple hours and he was doing some weird shit. He usually sits in the same places, corners where no one will bother him, or in the middle of the room to watch TV, but he would like hop on the step and lay flat along the whole thing. He'd drink a shit ton of water and had incredible munchies. He'd stand on his back legs and beg like a dog for a treat. So I gave him more brownie :D

6. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

@ veroness... are you party Gyspy by chance?

7. Rheepublic

Rheepublic Member

Hahahaha. I wish I had a bunny, to feed pot brownies. Definitely getting one when I have an apartment.

8. check.

check. Senior Member

ive played with my friends puppy... ha we put her in the trashcan and she got stuck

getting animals high is abuse though, i think it would be funny but it really is mean because its against the animal's will.

9. March of the Meanies

I don't know, I kind of see trapping a puppy in a trash can is a little meaner than giving it marijuana.

10. veroness

dont know what party gypsy means.

i dont think animals getting high is abuse, if your smoking and they are next to you and like the smoke, they will stay. if they dont then they will move. also bunnies eat weed too. so i really dont think its abuse

11. jo_k_er_man

jo_k_er_man TBD

Romani... its mostly people from central and eastern european decent

12. March of the Meanies

Yeah exactly. We used to blow shotguns into a kitty this guy who's house we used to party at had. After getting it all blazed it would walk around and examine things then every time we'd smoke it would come hang out with us and like hop on our laps wanting a fix.

:eek: Maybe weed IS addicting!!!!!!!!!111 onethousandonehundredeleven