My God Damned Dirtbag Dealer...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Twizz, Jun 1, 2006.

1. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

Here's what you do.

Go down town, and buy some schwag. Then, take it over to his house. Wait 'til he loads it up without asking, and takes a hit and go, "Oh, shit, bro! You just took the fattest hit of sherm I've ever seen anyone take!"

Proceed to laugh as he thinks he's "tripping" on PCP. Make sure to add things like, "You don't look so good, man?" "Haha, your lips are blue."

He won't ever smoke any of your weed again.

2. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

I knew from the second I walked into this thread people were gonna respond "OMFG KICK HIS ASS, GAHH!!"

My advice would be the easy most logical path... dont buy from again eh? If you keep getting burnt its your own fault. No offense or anything man.

Hmm sounds like a good way to get stabbed to me

3. SagaciousKJB2

SagaciousKJB2 Member

Based off what?

You must associate with some pretty violent dealers. Sorry for you.

4. rangerdanger

rangerdanger Senior Member

Grow your own.

5. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I figured you'd say that :p

6. SirTokesAlot

SirTokesAlot Lives

I dont accociate with violent dealers. But I know dealers that sound pretty much like the one this guy is talking about, and if you sit there and freak someone when it comes to drugs, to someone who may potentially have a knife or some other such shit.. yeah you'll get fucked.

7. Radiohead

Radiohead Member

hah no you wont.

8. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

Haha, you are pretty much my hero....

9. touch_me

touch_me Member

my 2 dealers suck now.

first one decided he wasn't going to deal and more. and the other one just never answers his phone, or he doesn't have any. now i buy from randoms. today i bought from a friend and he nearly forgot to drop it off. now i just gotta find someone to smoke with...

10. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

who the hell would fall for that? especially a dealer, what, u think the guy has never smoked weed before? not everyone is dumb enough to get tricked into some kinda mind trip that they smoked pcp....

11. boothy

boothy Senior Member

dont do owt to him, just look for new contacts. you start tryin to act the hard man, maybe even knock him about a bit - its gonna escalate, and even if you eventually come off better, from what i know of things like this, that have started with nothing, its becomes retaliate after retaliate, and people on both sides are gunna get hurt.

and, if he's a dealer, i mean, cmon, no matter how many mates u have - he's got people who will stick up for him regardless.

12. MikeE

MikeE Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Ummm...you make it sound like an ongoing situation. By now, who are you madder at, him or yourself for still hanging out with this guy.