My God Damned Dirtbag Dealer...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Twizz, Jun 1, 2006.

1. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Well my dickhead of a dealer smoked like 2g (maybe 2.5g) of my GREAT GREAT GREAT weed. I can't put a solid word for it. Anyways, I brought some to his house and my friend goes "show him your shit!" so I pulled it out and passed it to him, and before I could say anything, he already packed ALL OF IT into one bowl and was lighting it. Now, it's been a constant battle trying to get ANY weed from him, and he's only giving me 1.3g of his shitty weed.

Not only did he rip me off, but he's had weed plenty of times since this incident (2 weeks ago) and he hasn't paid me back. Then he promised it yesterday and nobody could get a hold of him. FUCK

I'm thinking of kicking the living shit out of him if he doesnt pay up... It's not about the money or weed anymore, it's just the fact that he doesn't respect anyone's belongings, and he keeps stiffing me.

I also can't convince my friends to stop buying from him... He rips them off and they have much better dealers, I really don't get it.

He's also one of the dealers that sells you 3g and says he'll smoke you a sesh but then he ends up smoking about 2g from your stash.

2. cloverleaf

cloverleaf Member

i vote kick the living shit out of him.

3. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

I HATE those kind of people.... thats why I only deal with phamily....:)

4. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Well there's only 3 dealers in the town that I live in, and it just so happens that my friend pissed off the other 2 so I cant go to them anymore

5. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

After he smoked your good weed without asking...I'd beat his face in.

6. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

The problem is, he knows where I live, where I go to school, what my phone number is, my cell number, all that shit. If he wanted to retaliate he would probably do so.

7. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

Yeah, you don't want abunch of that shit. You're in a pretty bad situation having only 3 dealers in town. I dunno what to tell you.

8. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

How about you do this:

Dont talk to him anymore
    Dont kick his ass(if he deals im sure you will have your ass kicked much faster than you think)
    Dont bug him about your $10 its just $10, blow it off and forget about your small lose

9. SLammon420

SLammon420 Senior Member

The problem is that his friends have pissed off all of the other dealers in town...so this is his only connection. Maybe you could try and talk some sense into him.

10. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Use the mouthpiece my friend..thats why God gave it to us..

11. napolean inrags95

napolean inrags95 Member

yea thats beat man, but i wouldn't kick his ass, that kind of thing can get back to you. say he gets busted sometime down the road, and is asked to give names and remembers you, the kid that beat his ass over a deal.

what i would do is stop buying from him, and tell everyone else to do so as well.

12. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

I'm thinking of just stopping buying weed... I mean, I wouldnt be stopping smoking, just stop BUYING it, from at least where I live. I also have other connections, but they're like 2% reliable.

And get this... The kid who ripped me off's name is ROB... Other than the fact he is black (joke) I should've known he'd rob me.

13. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

That sucks man

I doubt there's only two dealers in your town...find an adult who smokes and ask for the connection...they always have the best bud anyway :)

14. Twizz

Twizz Drug Conoisseur

Actually, theres 3 :)

My other less active dealers are all adults, and old folks ALWAYS have the best hookups... Maybe because they don't care about the money, they just do it to keep the potsmoking religion open to all!

15. WishIWasAHippie

WishIWasAHippie Senior Member

haha sorry, there's gotta be more than 3* dealers in your town

Anyway, just keep looking, I always find new dealers everyday haha

You could always find someone to buy O's from and buy an O a month instead of 25 bucks a week (or whatever you buy)

16. EnterTheFarside

EnterTheFarside the cats pajamas

what a abominable dickhead.

I cant tolerate disrespect and you shouldnt either

17. digitalldj

digitalldj Canucks ftw!

lol just grabs the bag and packs a bowl

18. aesther

aesther Member

lol,

i'd suggest what some members already said

forget about the loss, move on and take it as a learning experience. it wasn't much money/bud anyways right?

i'd stop business with this kid

if those other guys are only 2 % reliable, try to buy a large amount from them when they are available.

i'd also keep your relationship straight with this sketchball, incase you're out of weed and need some. sometimes it's worth getting a little ripped off if you're really trying to find some weed.

anyways, if something is short from this guy just call him out and don't buy it if he doesn't offer to compensate money or weed.

19. ~MorningManiacMusic~

~MorningManiacMusic~ Banned

Why the fuck would you want to go back to a punk ass dealer that rips you off?

20. seancourt

seancourt Free Your Mind

Punch him in the face