my girlfriend

Discussion in 'Spanking' started by pengiunsrock16918, Jun 1, 2013.

1. pengiunsrock16918

pengiunsrock16918 Guest

my girlfriend is amazing, quirky, fun and beautiful, but not always.
    she was born with a social problem, learning right from wrong was so black and white for her that a lot of things she doesn't know how bad they are.
    so lately she has become so out of control me and my friends can't control her, we try and limit her drinking (she is so sensitive so if she drinks the same as us she will get so drunk) but its not working, she swears a lot, she gets angry so much that she goes on swearing rampages at me, i tried to put her over my lap the other day because she was so out of control, somehow she punched me in the face and now i can't really see through one eye.

i have never laid a finger on her(to try to discipline her), i try and talk to her, i help her concentrate on her work and explain a lot of things to her. she shows amazing appreciation, she is really loving and tells me every day. i knew she felt bad about what happened the other day, its like she can't control herself.

but its gone from bad to worse, she was arrested for disorderly conduct but without charge. i picked her up from the station and she looked sadly at me(and my black eye) she's been in her room all day(college campus) and has texted how sorry she is.

i was just thinking, should i spank her just this once? id hate it but she needs help so badly and I'm not sure how to get my point across, we tried to talk after her drunk and swearing incident, but she shouted at me and called me things, this was when i put her over the knee and said my parents spanked naughty kids, you are behaving like one- or something along the lines of that. then she punched me because her stomach muscles are very strong. and i wasn't holding her upper body (i can restrain her easily normally because she is very small and i am tall and strongish...)

so should i spank her? and how, I've never had this problem before. i refuse to ever use a belt, switch, cane or paddle, btw, i guess other stuff may be ok. if you answer please be specific!!!

2. kairilove

kairilove Member

**sigh**

3. pengiunsrock16918

pengiunsrock16918 Guest

4. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

wait...is this post serious? spank? how...i....no words...

5. I'minmyunderwear

I'minmyunderwear Newbie

it does appear to be a serious attempt at trolling.

6. youngnpassion

youngnpassion Member

LOL...good call

7. QueenChapstick

QueenChapstick Member

I'd say before spanking she needs to see a doctor to regulate her moods

8. WOLF ANGEL

WOLF ANGEL Senior Member - A Fool on the Hill Lifetime Supporter

Much ado about ... not at lot

9. trippychic09

trippychic09 Member

im gonna agree with queenchapstick, maybe she does need some professional help. although i dont support people being pumped full of medication that turns them into zombies. maybe counseling would be a good route for this situation. have you ever considered doing something along those lines? and no matter what u try and do u can never control another person. thats just wrong, and kinda not ur call imo. i hope everything works out.

10. Wiggyman

Wiggyman Member

I donĀ“t Think spanking will help. She seems to need some professional help.

11. Reverand JC

Reverand JC Willy Fuckin' Wonka

Wow! Just wow!

A new party dress could solve all of this guys issues with his girlfriend who is nuttier than squirrel shit. Who'd of thunk.

C/S,
    Rev J