my girlfreind has left me

Discussion in 'Relationships' started by UnspokenThings, Jan 30, 2005.

1. UnspokenThings

UnspokenThings Member

my girlfreind has left me and i miss her.

but she wants to go off with other guys now.

i think i was good for her though.

i just wasnt what she wanted.

i still love her though

but shes gone.

im sad. its my birthday in a couple of weeks, and valentines day soon.

it was only a short while ago she said she hoped we would last forever, and now this...

2. Hikaru Zero

Hikaru Zero Sylvan Paladin

I hear you loud and clear, heh.

Every year is the same for me.

I have my birthday in November, and my emotional state goes downhill through December.

Then, something shitty always happens a few days before Christmas (usually, a massive family fight or something; not that it doesn't happen all the time anyway), and then something REALLY shitty happens right ON Christmas, like another family fight, or I get dumped, or something lame like that.

Then January is filled with blues and suicidal depression, and then it eventually returns to a seemingly okay state after a while.

I hear you, man.

Life sucks. You just have to find ways to make it better, to get yourself out of that depressed thinking style.

Like, gotta kind of get into the right mood before you can rip yourself out of it. Maybe have a meditation session, have some good realizations, or have a good experience with some drug, or something ... something that sheds some new light on the world and on life, that makes it seem a little better, and then you need to follow up on that.

That's what I just did, man. Had a few good realizations (after months of really horrible ones ... ugh), and I followed it up with a (once again astounding) Salvia divinorum experience. And man, it really helps.

So it may take a while, but you'll find something that will bring up your mood, and you just need to build on that and never go back to the old mood, if you can help it, you know?

Good luck dude.

Edit: And don't worry about Valentine's Day, man, fuck that. I'll be spending it alone too, so you know what, just don't let it get you down. It happens, you know?

3. redie*

redie* Member

oh god... ya know what, she's just being a bitch. or ya are just too good for her. ya can find a better girlf than her. and one thing; IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD.
    cheers ok!!! :)

4. UnspokenThings

UnspokenThings Member

Hey the person you are talking about is on these forums. She isn't a bitch.

5. redie*

redie* Member

ohh my bad. she isn't but as a matter of fact she's being a biatch for has left you and go with other guys.

6. gertie

gertie Senior Member

a lot of us have been there. its will be alright.

7. UnspokenThings

UnspokenThings Member

i know. its just been a year and a half...its a long time for me