My girl and oral sex

Discussion in 'Oral Sex' started by T.C., Sep 24, 2013.

1. cozmo_g

cozmo_g Is Out Of This World

Coming up on four years together and I can count on one hand the number of BJs I've gotten; every single one of them a begrudging, agonizing, incomplete thing. My side piece, however, can cum from sucking me of, and she often does. Thing is, like someone said earlier in this thread: if she won't do it, find someone who will.

Would I ever leave? I dunno. She has sooo much else to offer as an SO. I think it's a case where (some) women can't relate to how important sex is for a man, physically, emotionally and psychologically. Like when I don't get laid for a while, it's akin to feeling hunger or even starvation. Maybe that's just me.

I know I'm rambling, but there may be some who ask the question: Well, if you knew she didn't do it, why are you with her? Long story, but basically I was sort of naive in that I wanted to settle down with a 'good girl' because all I had ever known previously were women of a different sort. Combination of immaturity and insecurity and I see that now.

Anyway...

2. ana123

ana123 Guest

I had a boyfriend who was like your girlfriend. After 6 years together I could count on one hand the number of times he had given me oral (exactly twice) even though he often asked me for blowjobs and I usually gave them. At around year 6 I gave him an ultimatum, let the lack of oral sex ruin out relationship, or put some effort into giving it to me. He chose to give it to me more. Now we are coming up on our 7th anniversary and I can say I am happier now than I have been during the entire relationship. I still don't get oral as much as I would like but that is due more to us not living together than his unwillingness to give. And I have discovered that I enjoy giving him blow jobs so much more now that I get the favor returned every once in a while. It isn't an obligation anymore, I crave his dick, I want to swallow his cum, and I want to do it as often as possible. My advice to u is decide whats more important, a satisfying sex life or your girlfriend. Neither choice is wrong, its just YOUR choice.

3. 20Stoney

20Stoney Member

I agree completely with this. Sometimes we get so focused on what is "wrong" with a relationship, we forget about what is right. You need to decide how important it is to you compared to the other things in your relationship.

4. T.C.

T.C. Member

Ok, don't know how old are you, but I think that at 25 (I'm 25) you can't decide that your relation is rotten because she doesn't want to blow you! I think that people have different priority in their lives - someone wants to settle down at 20, someone else at 30 - but when you think it's the moment, you have to be smart.
    I opened this thread because it was strange to me that could exist a girl who is so hostile to oral sex!
    And think that when I met her I didn't think she was so horny (in certain circumstances).

Inviato dal mio iPhone usando Tapatalk

5. 20Stoney

20Stoney Member

TC, I'm sorry. I'm having a problem understanding your last post.

I will say that there are women that don't want to do oral sex for whatever reason. Maybe she it's her upbringing. Maybe she thinks it's dirty. Maybe she was molested as a kid. Maybe she's sexually selfish....who knows? Do what you think is best for you. I don't think anyone is going to be able to tell you how to magically get her to do what you want and like it.

6. kurona

kurona Member

tell her she doesnt get any head if she doesnt!

sometimes you have to cut the anger, begging, asking nicely... just approach it like its business - barter and negotiate!

7. T.C.

T.C. Member

It wasn't my expectation to get advices on how to get bjs! My intent was to open a debate about this thing.

Inviato dal mio iPhone usando Tapatalk

8. kurona

kurona Member

a 'debate' on how to change her mind (like it) and give you bjs then?

9. Tom1

Tom1 Member

Have you actually sat down and discussed this issue with your partner to get a real understanding of why she isnt that into giving you a BJ? Is there something happened in the past that you dont know about? Is she on the pill??? (My mrs has been on various pills some of which puts her right off any kind of sex altogether... one was so bad that if she caught me having a ham shank (wank lol) she would argue so bad and id have to sleep on the sofa) Have you tried discussing what really turns her on and then in some way working a BJ into that?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

10. 20Stoney

20Stoney Member

Ok. When you wrapped up your original post saying "I'd really like to change her mind, if possible." I thought you were looking for advice as to how to change her mind.

Good luck with things.

11. Toral

Toral Guest

Oral sex can be exciting, but I think this behavior is very sick, you are not addicted ex-girlfriend, you should convince her, let her not to do that anymore.