My gf doesn't want to have an orgasm?

Discussion in 'The Orgasmic Experience' started by Hancock, May 31, 2013.

1. Hancock

Hancock Guest

Okay this might sound somewhat strange to some but nonetheless it's a problem I can't understand. My gf through 6 years has never had an orgasm, ever. Now, after 6 years I know which buttons to push and have known for several years but every time she's getting close to an orgasm she stops me. I have asked her a few times about it and her answer is just 'That it feels like it's just too much' - This is where I don't understand anything at all and I've tried several time to tell her she just has to relax and let it go.. no success yet. Does any of you women share the same "anxiety" towards orgasms? :confused:

2. nz male

nz male Senior Member

Maybe she feels she's about to pee or squirt & that's why she's avoiding letting you carry on in case the bed gets soaked ?
    Or she may dislike the thought of over doing things physically & has a medical condition that may be triggered off by heavy breathing - asthma ?

3. Hancock

Hancock Guest

I guess it could be the first. We're both working out at the gym and running so it's definitely not asthma or something similar. Next time I'll ask her if she feels like she's about to pee. If that's the case, does she really have to pee or is it the mind mixing up signals?

4. ScrubPuppy

ScrubPuppy Member

Wow, I've never heard such a thing before. Now I'm curious about it. Keep us posted.

5. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Doesn't sound strange to me at all, because the last girlfriend I actually had physical interaction with was the same way. your girlfriend isn't turning 33 this year, is she? lol

Well, in my ex-girlfriend's case, I believe it was largely due to the fact that she was brought up to think sex was taboo. She was extremely sexually timid to the point where she feared the sight of the penis. She eventually became comfortable enough with the idea of getting completely nude in front of me and having me perform oral on her, but the furthest she could manage during our two-and-a-half-year long relationship was giving me handjobs where she'd put her hand within my underwear. And, she never orgasmed. Every time I thought she was getting somewhere, she'd tell me to stop because she "needed a break". Which to me sounds similar to your situation.

I don't know what kind of upbringing your girl had, but this might be more psychological than something physical sensation related. Anything is possible, but try not to rule out the possibility of her having been brought up to think sex is taboo. That was my ex's case. She was very very VERY sheltered where sexuality was concerned. Another possibility is abuse in the past, before you two met...perhaps? It's hard to say. You have to be patient about this sort of thing, and considering the fact that you two have been together for over six years, I trust that part isn't a problem.

Just keep communicating, continue to be patient, and make her feel comfortable about the idea of going through the process of orgasm. If it's merely the issue of her worrying about peeing, then you two can always take advantage of your bathtub where cleaning is super easy. All the best. :)

6. Glasshopper

Glasshopper Struggling for sanity

Was she a victim of sexual abuse? Or an upbringing where sex was considered foul?

(edit)
    I guess i should have read AT post above mine, they already covered that:beatdeadhorse5:

7. Alternative_Thinker

Alternative_Thinker Darth Mysterious

Haha, it's all good. xD It IS a point/possibility that needs to be addressed after all. :)

8. Midnight_Bladez

Midnight_Bladez Members

Hey, glad i'm not the only one with a GF with that problem...sorta. I've known my girlfriend for the better part of three years, she is EXTREMELY shy but also extremely cute. whenever we started getting hot and heavy i would always start on her, whenever she gets close when i'm using my hand she would get me to stop. however there are two key things here, 1) much like Darth Mysterious' case my GF will not give me a hand job unless its through both my boxers and pants so you could imagine it taking a bit longer that usual to get me off and if it takes too long then she would start saying that her wrist was getting sore and we'd do something else leaving me blue balled. 2)both her and i agreed to no sex until we are married and ready for a kid (mentally and financially) which i'm all for. but ironically when i give her oral she cant stop me... but i haven't given her an orgasm yet, which is weird because i can tell when she gets close but it's like she denies herself, or something (can girls do that? i don't know.) but hey, just know your not alone.