my future career

Discussion in 'The Whiners' started by thepixies, Jun 6, 2004.

1. thepixies

thepixies Member

im going to make a comic based around a group of musicians who are really super heroes and i shall call it "the human league"

2. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Good luck and be sure to share it with us. :D
    I love your sense of humour, anyways.

Love,
    Borut

3. thepixies

thepixies Member

"tell me when i will, will i, will i see you again? i heard myself asking yet another time. Kelly took a life time searching for the bottom line and it was getting ridiculously tedius waiting for her. I wasnt into searching, because i was doing fine, i wasnt into fighting, chasing,sweating, slaving, fretting or racing. and pretty much and waste of effort isnt part of my design"

that's waht i have so far, it is the first chapter in the first comic, this edition will be called "tell me when, i need to kill the beast from nowhere"

4. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

My Future Is Living On A Beach.... Not Have to Work, Just Relax and and enjoy the Water

[​IMG]

5. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

I'm going to be a pediatric nurse. :)

6. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

Been done by KISS already bro... Sorry

7. Orsino

Orsino Member

I wish to work in an unemployment office when I grow up. Just so I can sit behind a desk all day rediculing people who have no job. Erm... no... that would be a bit cruel, not really my kind of humor anyway, although a lot of mine is slightly dark to begin with.

I really don't know. I care somewhat... but I mean, I like helping people... but I really... I really don't know. I have a confused life because I.... I really can't explain. The main thing being, I love music and a lot of you know I do, I just can't see myself heading down that path and being able to take it seriously. I don't like a lot of people, yet I don't like myself. I'd love to get into psychology, yet I think psychologist are money grubbing dickheads who reeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaalllly couldn't give a flying fuck, yet I seem to tell myself I need one of those money grubbing bastards to "help" me. I could see myself do...... I don't know. Sometimes, I just can't stand where I am in life, the fact that people ask, yet they really... it's hard to explain to people, but easy to tell myself.

8. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Just make sure that the band The Human League is fine with you stealing their name.

I plan on either being a professor of philosophy or working for the Park Service.

9. BraveSirRubin

BraveSirRubin Members

I'm gonna be a teacher..... unless i go mad and go on a hippy-murder rampage... killing every person i see wearing hemp or hugging a tree... before that...

10. antithesis

antithesis Hello

Please don't kill me, you know I look like a hippy and that I do hug trees...

11. VanAstral

VanAstral Member

aye, tops, mate... inject it with much of your humour and I'm sure it'll be a great success.

12. maryfairy

maryfairy flower

i'm going to be a psychologist. but i'm not going to charge a ton. i don't want money. i want to live being a friend to all. .... of course i might get killed for wearing hemp before then, but aye, whatever man.

13. Caitlin

Caitlin Member

Im an actress, but Id like to try being a ceramicsmaker, and have my own little store. and make some groovy windchimes and things like that. A writer..

14. Philly_Hippie17

Philly_Hippie17 Member

If i wanted a job ( which i dont want one ) i wouldnt get a job that pays alot of cash man, Money is overrated, People with money become greedy assholes. and only think for them selves, not others

[​IMG]
    Isnt That soo beautiful

15. MexicanFlowerChild

MexicanFlowerChild Member

Im going to be either a Teacher or a Psychologist so i can help out kids...

16. joe

joe Banned

GOOD LUCK SURVIVING IN THE REAL WORLD!, ya filthy hippy

I would love to become either a teacher , journalist, author, or blues musician, hmm whatever comes first i guess

17. Strawberry_Fields_Fo

Strawberry_Fields_Fo RN

Money is not inherantly evil. It depends on how you use it. It's not money that makes people greedy--back in the days of trade people were still greedy, just about different things. You can't say that all people with money are greedy assholes who only think for themselves, what about all the world's philanthropists? Even Bill Gates started the Bill Gates Foundation. And you could say he did it to improve his image, but so what? Money, like the human mind, can be used for good or for bad. But if you don't have it, you can't do either.

-Kate

18. thepixies

thepixies Member

damn you cruel kiss

19. moonbeam7

moonbeam7 Member

I want to be a teacher that specializes in ECE! (Early Childhood Education) :p

20. borut16

borut16 Hip Forums Supporter HipForums Supporter

Wow, many "teacher-wanna-be's" here.

I want to be a teacher as well, I'd love to teach English in some high school or college or something of that kind;
    I'd love to volunteer in the third world before that, too.

Love,
    Borut