My Friend OD'd... reason to stick with the ganj...

Discussion in 'Cannabis and Marijuana' started by Trippin' Billies, Apr 8, 2007.

1. makesmomcry420

makesmomcry420 shlimazl

realitaT has it right. i love coke, and i LOVE X, but taking them togaether is a waste of money and lives. i cant help but think of bill hicks in this situation ""what a trajedy" no "what a dick"" i can understand booze and coke cuz i can DRINK when im on coke. but i love rolling too much to ruin it with anything else. i dont even smoke on X. this is a classic case of stupidity. anything is safe if you respect it

i do send my condolances, but i only feel bad for those left behind.

2. StayLoose1011

StayLoose1011 Senior Member

No offense, but I really don't think ecstasy is ever safe. From the research I've done, it seems to be an even more euphoric, orally active stimulant. Anything with a come down that infamously bad isn't good for you. Anything that has been proven to do major brain damage just from taking it a couple of days in a row is not for me.

3. RealitaT

RealitaT Member

The brain damage in the studies... was methamphetamine inacurrately identified as methlyenedioxymethamphetamine... and the come down is caused by lack of serotonin which has been excreted at a high level which causes the general intoxication... and not all people have hangovers sometimes the exact opposite... enlightenment and realization. the hangover can be avoided by taking a ssri b4 bedtime, as it keeps the serotonin levels stable by by partially blocking the inhibiters that metabolize serotonin. The crash can be softened by pot or benzos alcohol or other sedatives... but pot is obviously the choice of reason. people sometimes combat the crash by popping more, which leads to a stunted high to do tolereance (same with mushrooms) and a worse crash/hangover.

4. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

Lol, I like it how you try to apologize for telling the whole story, haha, and for being stoned, haha.

Is that like a cheaper speedball? Never heard of anyone doing coke and opiates simultaneously unless with heroin.

Pure MDMA is hard to get around here, since I live in Harford County there are plenty of opiates and methamphedemines and not so much pure MDMA. A lot of gangster-hardass-fag types try to be cool by always having MDMA for sale, but I took some of that shit, and I have done MDMA 3 or 4 times, and it was always the same each time. Atleast up until I took 2 different doses of their shit and it was way different. And since my other sources have dried, no more MDMA except from those assholes, so I straight up quit even trying to roll on MDMA, Adderall and Antidepressents are fine with me.

That's what I implied, I was puzzled when I saw his name as being the author for this piece, as I thought he did blow because of his sig.

5. heavymetal8970

heavymetal8970 Member

The thing with "x" for me, is basically, your putting your life on the line from someone you don't know, and risking your life on what they made...

6. boothy

boothy Senior Member

ecstasy testing kits - responsible drug use it's called...

7. boothy

boothy Senior Member

i do sympathise and sorry to hear about the people who have died... BUT "harder" drug use is not guaranteed to lead to this.

responsibility, moderation, information and therefore safety.

and a lot of people hate ecstasy - pure E is one of the safest drugs around. just get a testing kit, they are ridiculously cheap.

8. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Harder drugs can be fine. U just have to know when to stop and know which ones u shouldn't do more than once in a long time. Since I used to be on here a lot talkin about how bad certain drugs are for people to do a bunch I have done: Coke, shrooms, ganj (of course), Triple C's, and Salvia. None of them have damaged me and I am not addicted to any of them. As long as u have self control u can have great experiences while doing "harder" drugs.

9. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Where can u get those?

10. boothy

boothy Senior Member

http://www.eztest.com/web/

Free shipping worldwide. Relieable site.

The marquis kit is a good kit for basic testing.

11. Trippin' Billies

Trippin' Billies Senior Member

well, we had the funeral mass today... man, it was so messed up seeing someone you used to chill with all the time in a coffin, god damn...

and btw, i do use "harder" drugs, and i think some of u misinterpreted my post... i meant that it COULD happen to u if you don't go about using them responsibly because it seems too many people here think they're invincible and do potentially fatal substances without researching them first...

12. toastacidblocks

toastacidblocks Member

that guys a fucking idiot... sketch bags like this need a friend tosort them out

13. mynameisjake07

mynameisjake07 Banned

14. BudToker

BudToker Senior Member

Thanks

15. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Yo bro, this is Relayer. Im sorry to hear man, I lost a friend from Oxycontin and alcohol mix a little over 2 months ago. I know how it feels man, very eerie to know that person is gone forever. Be safe man, life moves on.

16. Pitros

Pitros Member

know man i dont knowe if i should say that or anything but if the dude was a friend and was going wild on drugs MAYBE at least ONE dude should sta to keep a eye om him??Just sayng man i mean dont anyone was a REAL friend?Just left the guy losing his mind alone on hard drugs?Karma is going to kick some ass pretty soon man.

17. dudenamedrob

dudenamedrob peace lily

^^very true

18. Krsna Bhakti

Karma doesnt always work like that my friends :) Although it probably should.

19. vactom

vactom Fire on the Mountain

If I weren't agnostic I would say 'amen'.

20. Krsna Bhakti

You are very wise Vactom, mt friend :)