my first....

Discussion in 'Bare It! Nudism and Naturism' started by interval_illusion, May 11, 2004.

1. interval_illusion

interval_illusion Deceased

after a bit of conditioning....

i went for my first run today (just two blocks) just on many stones too...

without shoes.. didnt hurt a bit.

felt good and i liked it. :) :)

2. interval_illusion

oh i get if...

this thread has been read 51 one times and NO ONE responses...

no wonder i post in random thoughts...

oh well...

my go running soon again. *bite cha all*:D

3. shaggie

shaggie Senior Member

Cool that you tried running. It's actually comfortable for me. I run barefoot in grass and sometimes jog barefoot on asphalt paths. I prefer grass for running. It's soft yet firm enough to run easily. At the park I visit, there were three teen guys running full blast across the grass field shirtless and barefooted. It looked so comfortable and healthy.

I can run smoothly at full speed on pavement but it just takes a lot of energy to keep my soles from slapping the ground. Jogging is much easier on pavement than running. A few Olympic people like Zola Budd really knew how to run barefoot on pavement. She set a world record in one of her trials.

Skipping in grass in bare feet is great excercise. It looks kind of silly but it works all the muscles in the arms, chest, legs, feet, and toes. :)

There's all types of running formats in grass, like skipping, marching like people do in marching bands, hopping, etc. Grass makes it easy to do all of this in bare feet. It's good excercise. :)

4. crystalstarr

crystalstarr Word

sounds like we are on the same wavelink Trish.. i started drinking more water then usual eating lite(not to the gorging point) did some sit ups crunchs and leg lifts today and going for a run tonight. trying to get my flabby ass into shape!good luck to you.... wish me luck i need it:( . i've been stuck on a weight platuea for two years. i need to get healthy and get my weight down.

5. Fractual_

Fractual_ cosmos factory

good for you.

healthy body healthy mind.

6. interval_illusion

so do i, crystal...

so good luck to you and good luck to both of us!