My First Trip omg!! unexplainable..

Discussion in 'Magic Mushrooms' started by hebrewnational00, Jun 29, 2006.

1. hebrewnational00

hebrewnational00 Senior Member

ok my first trip was a while back, n e ways idk how much i took it was about 2.5-3 grams dry...
    25min -30min after it started kickin in fresh prince of bel air was on and its the sound from da tv started slowing down...

skipping the come up when at the peak of the high, i started getting overwhelmed and to feel incredibly stupid and bored with life, i looked out the window and the house looked alive the garage doors looked like teeth and the windows looked like eyes, inside the place i was staying at the paint on the wall looked like slugs crawling lol i enjoyed it though...

MOST IMPORTANT what i remember
    everytime i closed my eyes i saw this color pattered background with a elephant covered in red julez and colors in the middle, and i heard everysingle noise go off at one time ( thats wat it sounded like) with elephant noise idkkkk how to explain this...
    when i googled Hindu Elephant thats EXACTLY the image i remembered when i tripped it says its the GOD of wisdom
    [​IMG], and i never thouht about it or looked at it b4...i find it wierd...anyways shrooms are funn!

2. Grapefruity

Grapefruity Sunny Side Up

hahah they will show alot of stuff you can relate with real images

cool stuff that ya liked it, trip far away but dont overtrip

3. hebrewnational00

haha i kno man but its funny that the main part of mytrip when i closed my eyes was patterns with that freekin elephant in the middle lol wtf i never even thought about elephants or noticed them that much till then, and it made me wonder...and now there my favorite animal wierd huh?!

peace...i gotta advance into ACID :D maybe ill see different animals

4. stebo32

stebo32 amanita monster

lol yeh. i get mazatec drawing and patterns with closed eyes. was able to read a mayan calendar once

5. PsyGrunge

PsyGrunge Full Fractal Force

closed-eye visuals are a personal favourite of mine when it comes to magic mushrooms. the liberty caps that grow in the U.K. in september time produced some very strong visuals for me last year! i'm looking forward to this years hunt.

6. RELAYER

RELAYER mādhyamaka

I had a freindly experience with a black bear once while tripping on libertys. Same thing, they are now my favorite animals!

7. hebrewnational00

btw what are volcanos?

8. Krsna Bhakti

Krsna Bhakti d-_-b JAMMING

Hebrewnational, this is Relayer I switched screen names a month or 2 ago. I had to dig up this thread because I remeber it! haha
    Anyway I find it very interesting that Ganesh appeared to you during a trip and you had never even heard of him?! Very strange! :)

9. PhilosopherStoned18

PhilosopherStoned18 Member

PsyGrunge, nice pic... how'd you come to find it I wonder?