my first time tonight

Discussion in 'Bisexual' started by jasonh, May 14, 2008.

1. jasonh

jasonh Member

So Im going to have my first gay encounter tonight. And I really dont know what to expect. I met this guy online and will be going to see him in a bit. HE's really nice. But Im so nervous. Ill report back with details after. Still.

I just know im gunna mess something up. :(

2. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

Good luck. Hope it works out.

3. Joey*

Joey* Freaky Supportr Dude

Hey,[​IMG]
    How'd it go jasonh ?
    Inquisitive minds want to know lol.
    Hope to hear about it,
    And hope it worked out well.

4. jasonh

jasonh Member

well Im really sorry to disapoint, but I met him and he was a greasy total sketch bag and I just left and went home.

Really dont want my first time to be like that. At least I want someone understanding to my needs. Not just some guy full of grease looking to get some young ass

dd788snipe likes this.
  5. yarapario

yarapario Village Elder

Good for you for having self respect, too bad it didn't work the way you wanted it to.

dd788snipe likes this.
  6. Shale

Shale ~

Internet is notorious for deceptive people not being upfront. Don't know your situation, but when I was your age there were any number of men making passes at me, and you could actually take time to talk about options with them.

Sort of a romantic notion to meet people in real life and have a fling, then kiss goodbye, leaving nothing but pleasant memories.

7. mushie18

mushie18 Intergalactic

I'm glad you decided against it.

8. Joey*

Joey* Freaky Supportr Dude

Good Choice :)
    You did the right thing.
    You've gotta look out for yourself.
    Find someone special for your 1st(and every)encounter,not some grease bucket Yukk Yukk,..

9. jasonh

jasonh Member

haha Im just so horny and fed up with women. and in my current sitch Im still not comfortable being open with my gay side, so the internet seems to be the best way to meet people, but I need to sift through the scum before I get to the honnest boys

ThoseBiUrges likes this.
  10. scub

scub Member

lol i hear you. i'm in the same boat.. what state you in?

11. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

What state are you in?

12. trippychic09

trippychic09 Member

the right guy for you is out there somewhere man. just make sure he is "the one" before you do decide to do anything.

Poplo. likes this.
  13. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

What's your thoughts on finding people on Craigslist?

14. Ryouseiteki

Ryouseiteki Member

Wow that's a let down. How old was the guy? How do you come to the conclusion that he's greasy? Just curious. Hey you've got to follow your own heart and sometimes that means leaving some dates in the dust.

15. Ryouseiteki

Ryouseiteki Member

Diogenes the Cynic spent years carrying his lantern looking for an honest man. I think the best we can do is hope for a semi-honest one ;) He didn't find one either. I never go to meet anyone with a mindset that I'm just going there to get laid. I look and if I am attracted I talk and if I am still attracted after that then I consider the possibility. Don't be in too much of a hurry. You should look for somebody that's willing to take things slowly like that. Did you mention what state you're in? ;)

16. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Thanks for that advise. It's always hard to go about things the right way when you've never done it before. Guess it helps to listen to someone who's been there before. I look at all these craigslist people in my area and they seem so tempting. But I guess what it comes down to if finding the right person so that I don't get screwed over.

17. Electric boy

Electric boy Member

I tend to stay away from meting people over the web that i don't know them that well and then having sex with them.
    I thinck it quite shallow and could turn bad.

18. profezzor_x

profezzor_x Member

Well this Friday I decided to venture out to the known places where guys look for action, and I really didn't see much. There were a couple of people driving back and forth along this road near Griffith Park, but since it's little to no light, it's hard to see what they look like, or know if they're trustworthy. So all in all, I drove around for a couple of hours, combing the spots where I might have a chance encounter, but nothing... Not a single person.

Oh well, I guess it'll happen one of these days. In the mean time, I'll continue to listen to everyone's stories and dream of the day when I have my anal cherry popped...

19. mysecert

mysecert Member

I would have did him but I'm just a slut.

20. The Scribe

The Scribe Member

Don't be in such a hurry. Make friends who happen to be gay. Try to get introduced to their friends. I'm not gay, but I have sat in gay bars and had interesting conversations with gay patrons. Without making a huge deal of it, I conveyed that I was not trying to meet someone for sex. Everything was cool. Don't rush things. Let it happen.

If you meet someone on an internet forum that you like spend a lot of time conversing with that person before meeting that person in person.

Poplo. likes this.