my first set of sidepanels!

Discussion in 'Fashion and Crafts' started by SandalScout, Aug 15, 2005.

1. SandalScout

SandalScout Member

[​IMG]

Sorry for the VERY bad picture, I hope the detail is clear enough. I was home alone, and the bathroom mirror is REALLY dirty (my fault!). Anyway, it's my first pair of sidepanels, I got the cords for 50 cents but they were a bit too small, so I split the sides and used 2 more pairs of 50cent cords I had already cut up. THe pants are a dark brown, and the sidepanels are deep purple and a goldenish brown color. I was afraid that the colr would be off, but it's pretty good looking, I think.

hehe, you can also see my 50cent green surf print shirt, I never match!!!!

2. LostCove

LostCove Member

Great job. They look nice. ;)

3. Wonder Girl

Wonder Girl rhapsody in pink

Those look great...and matching is for boring people :p :D

4. icedteapriestess

icedteapriestess linguistic freak

Those rock! Everything is so straight! The seam are all perpendicular to eachother and everything.... nice job. Straight lines confound me.

5. supermommy

supermommy wannabe crackho

those look super...great job you rockstar!

6. sativasistah

sativasistah Member

Great job, brother...keep on stitchin' :)

7. ArtLoveMusic

ArtLoveMusic Senior Member

they look great :)

8. SandalScout

SandalScout Member

thanks everybody! Supermommy, you crack me up calling me that.

Regan, I used to be HORRIBLE at keeping stitches lined up, but with practice I've gotten better.

This is the first thing I've made that someone at work has noticed, and I might have sold a set!

9. mariecstasy

mariecstasy Enchanted

you did a good job...i think its cool watching a male make clothes....not saying it doesnt happen, i am just not used to it.....excellent:!!!!