my first ever (single skunk)

Discussion in 'Grow Room Pix and Journals' started by andallthatstocome, Apr 11, 2009.

1. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

4/10/09, began germinating seed
    4/11/09, started to freak out about temperatures and humidity and the effects on the seed.
    4/12/09, now I'm here, at 2:30 in the morning, wondering whether or not I should move my germination device inside, perhaps into my basement. I might do that, to see if it helps. what I know so far from my research: after germination, transplant as little as possible, keep warm in a dry environment, lighting should emphasize red and blue light (mostly blue), watch out for spider mites. other than that, I'm reinventing the wheel. I got plenty of seeds, so I got plenty of tries. I shouldn't worry too much.

2. Willy_Wonka_27

Willy_Wonka_27 Surrender to the Flow

lol don't freak out about germination, the process only gets harder from there.

3. duckyx

duckyx Member

your biggest problem is going to be light and space.

4. madherbz2030

madherbz2030 Member

space will be the BIG issue, lighting can b achieved easily wit 4 t-5 daylight flourecents or with 2-3 26 watt daylight cfls

5. Rocklobster

Rocklobster Senior Member

Just quick guide to hassle free growing. space ya looking at something like 1 plant per square foot and lights 50 watts of hid lighting per square foot or 50-80 of cfl or strip tube lighting. Soil dont buy multi purpose or seedling cutting or anything other then good old loam base soil mix 4 soil to one perlite and a half vermiculite, bake for 20 plus minutes to sterilize and allow to steam in a bag till cool. Germinate and grow on at 70-80F and thats how easy it canbe.

6. andallthatstocome

andallthatstocome not a squid

lol all my seeds were duds.