My First DMT Trip. Amazing.

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Lalakuno, Aug 31, 2010.

1. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

DMT trip complete.

I DID BUY .7 for $20. I guess he dun goofed.

I took your advise writer and only used some of it. So my first time I weighed out .08 and made a lightbulb vapo.

Jesus christ. This shit hit me harder then any Psychedelic i have ever taken in my life. It was WONDERFUL! Visual. Mindfuck. The floor pulsing colors to the song i was listening to that SOMEHOW managed to start RIGHT when the trip started.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgS-4stj8fQ"]YouTube- Blue Man Group - The Complex Tour - Time to Start

Listen to this song. It blew my mind. I cannot even explain how my visuals were going. But ill do my best.

I used a torch lighter and covered the plug on my vapo. I moved the lighter in a circular motion around the DMT and let it puddle. Then i let go. It FILLED with the vapors. I inhaled. Held it in and repeated 3 TIMES.

The music starts.

All i hear is. "ITS TIME TO START" Then BAM! Visuals Instant floor pulsing to the beat. My friend yells OMG!!!!! Then i look at him smile and somehow manage to stand up. I walk to my speaker which is so loud and see sound waves coming out of it. I admire my speaker. I start seeing color waves coming out. Out of no where the speaker starts bouncing to the beat. I start smiling. My buddy says "Let me know if you need me im sitting in the chair across the room." I replied with a "ILL DO THAT!" Then he changed the song.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGiX9qTrfnE&feature=related

Now im into this. I cant control myself. I fall to the floor and just start rolling. Im having so much fun watching my room. He turned off the movie i had playing silently then turned on the equalizer on my PS3. Sounds waves moving so fast on my screen. Then a black light turned on which LIT UP EVERYTHING. I have neon paint all over my walls. and i have lots of black lights. My dorm is pimped out.

My bob marley poster came out to me. I felt as if i was sharing this moment of music with the king himself. I start to cry. I have always wondered what it would be like to meet the king. My wolf is next to me (I just put her down yesterday) i cry harder. This moment is starting to become to emotional for me. I yell. HELP ME!

My friend immediate changes the song which just makes me laugh. Uncontrollably.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3g3zgpRXiE

This lightens the mood. I feel better. Things can only get better from here. My body starts moving. The room is pulsing to the beat again. The walls are breathing in and out things are stretching. Body moving all directions.

My friend then asks if im okay now. I didnt reply but i somehow gave him a thumbs up.

He changes the song to my favorite song in the world.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hdjJdEVVS5M&feature=related

After this i just laid on the floor and accepted the fact that i have no more control over this drug. It is far more then I expected. I walked into this world thinking it was going to be a short acid trip. I was sorely mistaken. This is a drug that is not to be taken lightly. It preps you for a world of destruction and anything you could ever dream or see will come true.

I had no control past this point. My mind was racing. My eyes were twitching. I play the drums so all i could imagine and see was me on stage with Darkest Hour drumming for them and having the best time of my life.

I slowely started to come back. Then i just relaxed on the floor drank some water and came back to reality.

Outlook on DMT :

Like i previously stated. This is no drug to be taken lightly. I see now why they call it "The Dream Drug." If you can dream it then it will come to life. You have no control over this world no matter how hard you try. You just need to lay back and accept the fact that ego death is coming and you put yourself in this situation. I asked my friend if he wanted to try some after i finished and he said "Maybe another time man. You looked like you had a life changing experience and i honestly dont think i am ready for that. Ill stick to my rolls."

I think I am ready for DPT.

DPT will be the farthest I go mainly because I cannot think of any other psychedelics that compare to it from what i have read. Im so glad i was brought into this world with all of these mind altering substances. People need to learn that these are not drugs. They are substances that deserve alot of respect and need not to be abused. They can hurt you physically or mentally. If you are not prepared for this new world. You will hurt yourself.

Nuff said.

Trip Report complete.

-Lalakuno

2. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Now try smoking 300 mg.s ;)

3. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Trust me. i'll throw humility aside here and tell you i am THE VOICE OF EXPERIENCE. Please do NOT try smoking 300 mgs.

This is a fascinating first experience report. i look forward to re-reading it.

Do you really think your singular experience has made you ready for what you consider the next level? Perhaps you are right. . . . but i would suggest more experimenting with the DMT. Specifically, maybe taking an extra hit, not trying to stand up, just lay back, close your eyes and surrender to whatever happens - you learned you cannot control it. See what happens when you don't try. Close your eyes. Let go.

Try it with sensory deprivation - earplugs and blindfold. Try it with Shpongle playing . . .

You had a great first experience and learned a lot, but respectfully, i find myself saying you have just barely scratched the tip of the iceberg . . . and this iceberg goes very DEEP indeed . . . .

Thanks for a great report - please keep sharing your experiences.

Peace & Love,
    Spicey Cat,
    Purrr!

4. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

I am so glad i have good friends that actually can trip sit and not fuck with me. Ive taught them well :)

They know that if i need help music is how to fix it. Dont touch me. Dont talk to me. Dont ask me if im okay. Let me make the calls and they know me well enough to adjust the setting for me.

Thanks Mikey :D

5. Spicey Cat

Spicey Cat DMT Witch (says husband)

Yeah, the stuff about the sitters was very cool. Kind of laying a new foundation or "driving" the trip with music when you needed it . . .

The not talking and letting you find your own space/time, etc. is right on the money. i read so many reports where the sitters sound immature and really sadistic and it worries me. These dudes sounded cool and tuned in. i really respected the guy who decided to stick with his roll after sitting your experience - molly damps down the visuals anyway. . . .

6. Lalakuno

Lalakuno Member

Haha yeah. Mikey is a great guy. Not many friends like him. My buddy bren was there too.

He was rolling hard and dancing in the door way.

When the black lights turn on my dorm is a party central. I live with 3 other friends and we just party it up because we are on the top floor :D

7. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

I smoked 300 mg. with a friend.
    That is some intense shit. Melted into the carpet, and don't really remember a whole lot from that one, other than it being like an intro to reality toward the end.
    Why not take it that high spicey?

8. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Damn Smitty I felt like I almost blacked out on like less than 75 mgs. I can't imagine handling 300 mgs.

9. slayer2472

slayer2472 Member

You run the risk of scaring the shit out of yourself (physically and emotionally), for one... plus, that is just an unnecessary amount, bit of a waste, as you stated, you don't remember much, so what did you learn from it?

On a side note, if you did smoke 300mg and handled it (within a very loose definition of "handled"), that likely means your dmt wasn't all that pure, or maybe the scale was off.

10. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Slayer, man....I've been around and know what I'm doing. I have had bad DMT before, but this definitely wasn't as my original dose was 100 mg. and it blew me away.
    Do you ever learn anything from DMT really? I don't, even at low doses.
    I just sat there cross legged (don't know a real term for that position) stared into the carpet that became an ocean of plaid patterning, looked out the window at the trees (which always look ridiculous on DMT), and closed my eyes for a few once shit was just too much.
    LOL I love how you guys think that the shit HAD to have been shitty for me to smoke that much :rolleyes:.
    Don't you ALWAYS run that risk with something like DMT?
    Have you ever smoked that much? How do you know it's a waste of material?

11. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

it's crazy you've smoked that much and have never seen entities on it.

12. GangGang

GangGang Member

I really do wanna try DMT, but I have no way to get it.. I could make my own, but I gotta buy the ayahuasca roots.. And I'm not 18 yet.. I think this is the drug to wait until it comes to me, instead of me running to it..

13. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Well, I saw "shadow people" type entities the very first time I smoked DMT. Was by myself in my room late at night. Didn't know what to expect. Put on welcome to the machine by floyd on winamp (which was just too much at the time lol). I couldn't believe how intense it was.
    But I recognized these "entities" as an embodiment of my own insecurities and paranoias. I can normally tell where my random visuals are coming from in my thoughts.

14. spiralout23

spiralout23 Member

^^Good dmt shouldnt take anywhere near 100mg to achieve the effects you described.....just sayin

15. slayer2472

slayer2472 Member

Well, I will admit that I have never SMOKED DMT, however, I have on several occasions done what could be called rough equivalent doses (about 50g mhrb extract, 4.5g rue seeds) of an mhrb syrian rue combo, resulting ... in things I still can't adequetly describe, even to myself. It is just that the way you initially described the experience seemed to indicate a less intense trip than one would expect.
    Needless to say, if 300mg is your comfort zone, go for it.
    From my experience, there seems to be a threshold where you see diminishing returns on your increase in dose, have you noticed this as well?

16. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Which effects? First time I ever did it I smoked 50 mg.
    I'm sorry, but your post doesn't even make sense.
    In your opinion should I have been dancing with elves at 300 mg? :rolleyes:
    All you can tell me about what effect I should be experiencing is tripping face beyond belief. Everyone's though patterns are different, therefore everyone's trips are different....just sayin

17. SweetBlasphemy

SweetBlasphemy Senior Member

Lalakuno, now that you've tried both can you please compare DMT to Salvia?

Good report.

18. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Especially considering the intensity I find it amazing the striking similarities people seem to have on DMT and Salvia trips. Granted there are differences but maybe even less so than traditional long lasting hallucinogens.

19. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Well, I've never done any sort of aya mix, so I can't really relate to your experience all that much, but at 300 mg. my body was (from my perspective) literally melting into the floor. I can't describe exactly what that high of a dose is like, and would challenge anyone to smoke that much and come back with a detailed report.
    300 mg. is not my comfort zone lol. I normally don't go over a tenth, but there are some rare occasions. I've never noticed a threshold, but that's not to say there isn't one. All my DMT trips have been different. A few of them extremely weak.

20. Smitty25

Smitty25 Senior Member

Between my group of friends I've never noticed any similarities in any of our trips with either DMT or savia.
    One friend ended up in a video game on salvia, one said he thought he was on a rollercoaster, I just saw repeating frames of existence.
    On DMT everyone I know has always had a different experience from anyone else. Although things like lizard fractals making up reality have I guess been seen by other people because earlier this week someone posted a pic of something extremely similar in one of the DPT threads I believe.