my first DMT experience

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Sproggy, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Sproggy

Sproggy Member

ok so i am an old veteran from the 90's raving scene ... back then it was just acid and ecstasy topped up with charlie for the rides of your life .... i will get into some of those experiences another time ... but today it is my first tasting of DMT im going for ...

a side note here i do have a very strange vision as i am losing sight in my right eye and lost colour in it almost 5 years ago ... my left eye is fine but for a minor prescription on lense ... so now seeing a greyscale overlapped onto a full colour spectrum is quite weird when trying to make colours out and can be difficult sometimes with the brain trying it's best to digest the image ... but on with the evening

the evening started great ... good food great friends and party party mode in my mind ...

started by dropping 3 lsd tabs .... good fresh made and nice and strong ... within 15 minutes i was starting to get that euphoric aura that always comes with my climb to bliss ...

it was at this point that my good friend raised the DMT session .... of course i was apprehensive never even hearing of this substance ... but a bong full of DMT and sage i didnt know the exact dosage used as i left it all the capable hands of friend who had already tried and tested a few times before this evening ...

so with my lsd glow growing i started to inhale this new substance ... it was quite harsh to start with but by the 4th inhale i was inhaling very deeply with long drawn out breaths ...

the onset of OEV's was awesome ... firstly i was no longer viewing with my eyes but my mind ... so my normal vision with the greyscale over colour was now gone ... i could see fractal tapestries everywhere and i could hear 2 tomes ... 1 low bass tone and a second slightly quieter higher pitched tone ...

as i looked at another friend (previous friends partner) everything started turning cartoon like in super high definition ... HD Visuals with super dolby surround sound ... my body became very heavy and it was as if i was becoming frozen ... i lay back in the sofa and looked at the ceiling and that was it ...

like being giving the paddles of life when you have a heart attack ... my being was jolted from my body and dragged to the far reaches of space by a force i can only describe as a being ... it was like a gale force wind was blowing against my body as i was flying through what can only be descrided as hyperspace .... seeing all the galaxies, stars and planets as i went ... it was so fast but i was able to see them all individually and in however much detail i wanted ...

finally after what seemed like 2 lifetimes the pulling feeling stopped and i was in what can only be described as the farthest reaches of my mind, space and reality ... i could see beautiful auras of light filled with billions of colours i couldnt name let alone describe ...

billions of colours and billions of fractal designs ... a very calm peaceful place ... i was enjoying the light show when i started to notice figures all around me .. no faces at first but light and colour eminating from them mixing with the fractal visuals ... all the time this wonderful experience of high def sound and noise making me feel so at peace with all existence ...

looking closely at these figures i could see that although they were humanoids in basic shape and size they were not the same species ... all conversing with each other ... conversing with me but i could not understand i could only feel that it was messages of love and joy that i was with them ...

this lasted for what seemed another lifetime until i started to realise that i was drifting away from them ... one of the figures who in my minds eye i can only describe as Jesus (long haired bearded Arab in a humble robe of light) turned to me and waved and in an very peaceful voice said "Do not be scared, you will be here with us soon" as he waved goodbye to me ... leaving a silhouette of his outline and his face smiling burned into my retina ...

with this i started the quick journey back to my body and i started to be able to move and communicate ... the fractal visuals were still with me and the room was starting to change back from cartoon land .... until i could see the room with what looked like a fractal tapestry overlaying it .... then the fractals started to stop and were fading in and out with my heart beat ... until i was able to sit up and they were gone ...

the sense of fulfillment ... peace and love throughout my whole being was astounding ... this experience led to the most amazing lsd trip ever ... but i will post that later in the lsd section ...

peace out people :D

Kori

2. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

3. PsychedelicHipster

PsychedelicHipster Guest

Hey Kori, I really enjoyed reading about your 1st experience... You described it so well that it helped me to remember all that was forgotten in my own trips!
    I'd say that I am quite a new user to the experiences that DMT has to offer. My first time was at the beach (only a very low dose but very pleasant) and the other few times have been more intense but I haven't broken through yet into hyperspace.
    I see the beings too. On my last dosage (after I got back from a rave, still wired off MDMA) the beings were transcending before me, as though they were guiding me to go somewhere else and to leave my body behind. I started to focus on this, but the more I focused the more it slipped away and I wasn't able to leave. Maybe I wasn't ready.
    Me and my fella can make batches of DMT very easily so I have it there when I need it... only problem is I'm anxious about doing it again!
    BUT ANYWAY, enough about me. It sounded like the beings you were with really liked your spirit. DMT really is the most beautiful substance, so beautiful that it almost shows you too much. It's terrifying yet profound.
    Not many people I know have broken through into hyperspace on a 1st experience, so you did so well to have let go and travel beyond to the realms of amazement. I bet the LSD trip to follow after you had such a spiritual experience was fantastic.
    I wish you all the best with your future experiences.
    Peace and love
    Tess :)

4. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

When you start using your analytical mind to focus on something, it seems your ego holds you back.

The key is to not expect anything, perhaps not even hope for anything... and try to avoid thinking about it / analysing what's going on... analyse when you're on your way back - just watch and enjoy :)

Kori's first experience was such a blast off because he really didn't have much of an idea about what to expect :)

I think most people read so much about it before their first experience, they likely expect too much & that holds you back - combined with the nervousness. Kori was able to trust me enough that he didn't need to do that.

I only got to blast off myself when I was demonstrating the effects to a nervous friend - he wanted to see what it did you to... I hadn't even really been planning on smoking that night & that's when I was gifted with my blast off.

Interesting you say it's terrifying... in me, it causes such peaceful relaxation and contentment... it's not possible to be terrified.

LSD following DMT is an incredible experience - the time dilation from the DMT carries through and so you get to spend so much more time in the LSD worlds. The LSD colours are usually tainted by the DMT too... kind of like anaglyph 3D (red/blue). Along with the trip allowing you to explore what the DMT showed you in more detail.

The time dialation is so strong, it feels like you've experience eons... thousands-billions of lifetimes... you always come back feeling so much more experienced.

I love this combination.

If anyone's curious about dose - it was about 50-60mg DMT + 500-700ug LSD (can't remember if these were the pink lightnings or white on whites).

5. Sproggy

Sproggy Member

they were the pink lightnings dude ... they were so fresh they were still wet on the surface .... what a great night that was :D

6. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

Ahhh - then it was around 650ug :D

Awesome night :D

7. Sproggy

Sproggy Member

Hi Tess,

thanks for the response, as you can guess i was on the night with Tastyweat .... and boy was it awesome ... i never knew what was going to happen ... but boy was it so soul revitalising for me ... i will write up the ensuing LSD trip that occured afterwards .... lets just hint at universal conciousness ... astral plain flying .... and for me something very special to remember for the rest of my life :D

Kori

8. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

One of the reasons I want a higher LSD dose next time - I want to explore shared consciousness more - that was incredible :D

9. Sproggy

Sproggy Member

shared consciousness is awesome .... the best thing is to take the experiences of others ... and experience them for yourself :D

10. guerillabedlam

guerillabedlam _|=|-|=|_

Yah that sounds like a pretty great introduction to DMT, some of your descriptions paint an image in my mind of some of my DMT trips. (obviously nowhere near the degree of the actual trip) I find each DMT trip quite unique but they retain some similarities and your trip seemed to capture some of the mindblowing themes that I as well as many seem to experience.

I explored LSD + DMT once but dosed the DMT well into the LSD peak and I found the DMT didn't really move me or take me to the heights it normally does when explored on it's own or with some of the other combinations i've used it with. If I get the opportunity again, I think I'll definitely explore the DMT during the comeup of the LSD trip.

11. Sproggy

Sproggy Member

Hi Guerillabedlam ...

thanks for your thoughts ... i have been reading alot lately about peoples DMT experiences ... and yes i have noticed how many mirror my own ...

i think i was able to go where i went simple because of being blind to DMT and never even knowing what it was and what to expect ...

taking it in the way i did on the up with the lsd i also think allowed me to be open for a fuller experience ... i hope you do get to experience this also to allow you are good experience :D

Kori

12. Sproggy

Sproggy Member

13. ChinaCatSunflower02

ChinaCatSunflower02 Senior Member

How is it possible for to combine LSD with DMT to not be dangerous? I'm not trying to be negative, but rather amazed at what the human body can handle.

14. eatlysergicacid

eatlysergicacid Creep in a T-Shirt

Neither is particularly dangerous by itself.

15. tastyweat

tastyweat Member

Yeah, they're not toxic and don't really cause much physical stress. I would be more concerned about candy flipping.

16. Sproggy

Sproggy Member

I think personally for me that this combination is magic ... The taking of acid before the DMT allowed enough time for there to be a safe level between doses ... Also allowing for both substances to taint each other enough to provide a ride that is both refreshing to the mind body and soul but also leave you coherent enough to remember the experiences in great detail ...

If your worried have a watcher and take lower doses than I did :)

Happy tripping

Kori :)