My Favourite Type of Cannabis Strains

Discussion in 'Marijuana' started by Nadia Ramsey, May 13, 2020.

1. Nadia Ramsey

Nadia Ramsey Members

I wanted to share some various and unique kinds of Cannabis-based strains, as an increasing number of people are eager to know and try them out. I am jotting my recommendations down below:

1) Allen Wrench: It is of the Stiva cannabis type. It is made of combining all the amazing qualities of its parent strain and sour fruits to enhance the flavor and medicinal properties. It is loved by many Strain- lovers and some Caffeine addicts have started using it as a replacement for Coffee.

2) Bay 11: It is one of the most potent strains of all time. It also gives you a burst of fruity flavors and sweetness added to it makes it one of my favorites. This is one is a great uplifting therapy in those gloomy, dull days.

3)Berry Whites: This derives from the Indica strain-type. Berry whites is another hot favorite because of its extreme and immediate sense of Euphoria is a treat to many distressed souls. It instantly lightens up the mood and takes one straight to heaven.

I hope all of you would try my recommendations.

mysticblu21 likes this.