my family has issues...lots

Discussion in 'All in the Family' started by mushroomherb, Jun 10, 2006.

1. Maggie Sugar

Maggie Sugar Senior Member

herbmushroom. When you signed up here, it was made clear that this is a PUBLIC SITE. Everything you post here is available to the public. Skip always says, "Don't post what you don't want out in public." Or something like that. It's a public site, if you google your screen name, your posts will show up. THAT is the way the internet work....INTER-----NET. All connected.

Senility is NOT a given for elderly people. It is actually a disease, and most people actually do NOT become senile (meaning they suffer from Alzheimer's Disease) in old age. This is an illness which is fatal, cannot be cured, but CAN be treated. Also, Alzheimer's patients should NOT live on their own. Their delusions make it almost impossible for them to live safely. Why is this poor old womyn living alone? She should be in a assisted living situation or a nursing home. Alzheimer's patients are notorious for getting lost, accidentally setting their homes on fire, taking overdoses of medication and killing others in vehiclular crashes, if they are still driving. (God, I hope she isn't still behind the wheel.) Although YOU don't have any direct responsiblity, being a child, your parents, (her children) should at least have her evaluated. Alzheimer's is a progressive illness, meaning it only gets worse, before the brain damage kills the patient. The least that should be done is a complete medical work up. Often, older people are on different medications from different doctors, who don't know about each other, and medication reactions are often mistaken for Alzheimers. She needs an evaluation, as soon as possible. There is no reason for her to be suffereing on her own. :(

2. cutelildeadbear

cutelildeadbear Hip Forums Gym Rat

I have yet to met a "normal" family. They don't exist.

3. purplesage

purplesage Ah, fuck it...

Oh yes, how I can relate to these stories... :(

4. Woodpoppies

Woodpoppies Member

everyone has problems ... I wouldnt go posting everything about my self on the internet ... but people vent diffrently lol ...
    good luck with all your problems and all
    Peace<3
    Katy

5. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

i know, im just wanting to get things off my chest.

and i never read liscence agrements, there to long, i guess i should have though(if i knew google would have my shit...i wouldnt have said so much stuff)

6. dilligaf

dilligaf Banned

always remember,,, someone else out there has always had a more "screwed up life" than you could ever imagine having.....ya either learn to keep yer head up n deal with what comes along with all these experiences n learn n grow from them or you take victim role,,,, its your choice in the end ,,,,dont be saddened or worried bout how awful a life ya have had,,,,, so much good can still be taken from it,,,, again tis your choice,,,,, so deal with things now looking for the good rather than bad n move on down your path when its time,,,, its life,,,, it doesnt really ever change,,,, its something you are faced with continually til ya depart.....

7. heeh2

heeh2 Senior Member

their houseless man.....not homeless

thats wat my houseless dad tought me

8. mushroomherb

mushroomherb Member

first off, im not sad, although not for this reason, im sad because the girl i love is in a different damn state cuz her moms a bitch.
    second, my dad is homeless, unless you consider drunk indian's couchs to be homes, hes both house and homeless.