my dream, post waht you think please

Discussion in 'Dreams' started by itsallgood, Jan 21, 2009.

1. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

allright ive dreamed 9 out of the last 11 nights and i have kept account of them because iam trying to acheieve lucid dreaming,,,anyways my dream last night started off with me doing e something i havent done in while and then it went to me tripping on acid who i got from a dude taht said it would take me to planet x lol, me and two other people sipped on the acid through flower stems,one of them was like i dont want to do this at all and started getting scared the next one was like i want as much as possible and then i was mellow about my dose and telling the person who was scared not be worried and then i woke up lol....directly after this i fell asleep and in my next dream i was talking to people from where i live about the above dream and i stated that it was a dream to the person i was talking to, iam trying to figure it all out,its all really confusing shit lol.....to me the three different people could be the three different kinds of myself idk???

anyways thanks for any ideas :cheers2:

2. Moving_cloud

Moving_cloud Lifetime Supporter Lifetime Supporter

Hi itsallgood,

I think you can meet real people in dreamtime ... depending on how you want to see yourself and the world. There is not really a definition, and this is good. Just go with your best own guts feeling and see where it takes you, and don't get lost to the side-effects.

Dreams are like their own universes, they are aspects of this so-called waking world as much as the waking world seems an aspect of dreamtime - one that includes the physical set-up.

Other than that, I guess we mostly just don't know. It's a happy day when you have another confirm a shared dream, and feel the mystery of our all existance touching you right here and now.

Just thoughts posted !

3. itsallgood

itsallgood Senior Member

thanks moving cloud lol

4. Ecomancer

Ecomancer Member

Hi itsallgood,
    While you never tell us exactly what you haven't "done in a while", the dream suggests that part of you is okay with the life path you are on while the other is not. Flower stems suggest natural growth, like a natural outcome to the choices you make in life. The frightened person is the aspect of yourself that wants to choose a different route, while the person who wants to sip as much as possible clearly embodies your impulsive side.

Siding with the latter is your choice. Good luck.