my dog is in heaven now

Discussion in 'Pets and Animals' started by magnificentnuggets, Jan 19, 2005.

1. magnificentnuggets

magnificentnuggets Member

i dont know why i would post this, but my dog had to be put down today, and i dident even get to say goodbye to her, theres like a whole in my heart, i mean i can already feel a piece of my life missing. she would be turning 10 febuary 2. we just found out today that the vets have been to ignorant to do a simple test for bladder cancer, so my boyfriend took her to another vet today and it turns out she has bladder cancer, leaveing her unable to urinate and suffering. god i miss her and i feel as if it is my own fault by only lisitining to my own vet, who i can see right through now, ignorant prick who doesent give a shit about the animals he is being payed to help. anyways she was far to young to perish alright im done. i hope shes in a better place now

2. Sage-Phoenix

Sage-Phoenix Imagine

*hugs*

So sorry for your loss.

3. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

So sorry :(

But I'm sure you'll meet him again someday

4. dedhead95

dedhead95 The Wizard of Rhythm

sorry, 'her'

5. OceanLily

OceanLily Member

sorry about your loss... I have been there before... my dog died at age of 5..your girl is up in heaven with my doggie ;)

6. ryupower

ryupower NO capcom included

thats sad.:(
    really sorry for you!