My Confession

Discussion in 'True Confessions' started by lunarflowermaiden, Apr 4, 2007.

1. lunarflowermaiden

lunarflowermaiden Senior Member

I am attracted to older men. Not elderly men, just men a bit older than myself. I find most guys my age very annoying and immature. I also love it when older guys dig younger girls (I don't mean children, mind you). I don't know why. Anyone else feel the same way, or am I just as strange as I think I am :tongue:?

2. feralfey

feralfey Member

My ex was literally three times my age. Generally, I'm attracted to older men. But my husband is only a year older than me. Go figure. In any case, I wouldn't worry about it. Older men are often, but not always different in many ways than younger men. It's just a matter of preference.

3. andis gal

andis gal Member

when i was teenager i went for the older guy they no more in the sack cant say all men are more grown up but your life do as you feel

caz

4. LetLovinTakeHold

LetLovinTakeHold Cuz it will if you let it

OP, you are in the norm actually. Most girls you're/our age go for the older guys.

5. verseau_miracle

verseau_miracle Banned

Yeah thats hardly a confession. Ive never had a boyfriend my age or younger. Ive been with a man two years older and a man 10 years older in the past.

My boyfriend is 8 years older than myself. We never even mention it and it has no effect on us whatsoever. Were on a level

6. lunarflowermaiden

Well, I am glad to know others feel the same way. Most of my friends who are the same age think it is abnormal, so I suppose my friends are just strange (not that I already didn't know that :)).

7. Duck

Duck quack. Lifetime Supporter

a lot of girls feel that way, especially girls around your age

8. Jaztastic

Jaztastic Member

yep yep I'm like that too. I think teenage guys are way too immature and I find older guys more attractive. My friends think that's wierd too.

9. dusk

dusk Member

You should never let age get in the way.
    Older men tend to treat women better because, most men of a certain age have already made there mistakes in life , and learnt by them.

10. lunarflowermaiden

That is an honest and true statement, dusk. Thank you for your insight.

11. Aesthete

Aesthete Member

eh, I'm not a big fan of older guys.

12. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

What's wrong with elderly men?...For the most part, it's we who have the most experience....Try it you'll like it.... :)

13. moonlightdelerium

moonlightdelerium Senior Member

I like all men. Elderly too. My current boyfriend is younger than me, only by a couple months (and I just love the guy), the guy I lost my virginity to was 30 years older than me. It just depends on the guy, not the guy's age.

14. lunarflowermaiden

Oh, there's nothing wrong with elderly men! I didn't mean it to sound that way at all. I know they are the masters of knowledge :).

15. Dudley Do Right

Dudley Do Right In Your Head

Not always, but in my case, yes, thank you very much, just ask me....

16. Miss_Beatle

Miss_Beatle Beatlemaniac

I feel the exact same way. I have never dated anyone my age, hardley ever attracted to anyone my age. Well, let me refrase that. I'm never attacted at anyone my age. I'm attracted to men from all older ages, anywhere from the Beatles ages back when they were the Beatles (in their early to mid 20s, which is around 6-11 years older then me) to their ages now, which almost makes them old enough to be my grand-dads. i've always loved Johnny Depp. And i've also always adored David Cassidy, and Rick Springfield, and still think their just as attractive now as when they were young.

Anyways, your not alone :) Older men are very sexy.

17. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

im with you! i havnt met a guy my age or younger who is on the same level as me. thats not to say they dont exist but they must be rare lol. ive been seeing a guy on and off (off right now, unfortunatly lol) who is 12 years older than me. i really dont think its a big deal and neither does he. even my mom doesnt mind lol but my friends and everyone my age i tell are almost offended by it! like its so wrong or something...? silly people.

18. lunarflowermaiden

I know exactly what you mean, wanderin_blues. My mother somehow knows I dig older guys (I am not sure how she found out, as I never really talk to her about what kind of guys I am into), and she thinks it is fine. My friends, on the other hand, see it as being very abnormal and wrong. I do not see what the big deal is.

19. wanderin_blues

wanderin_blues Banned

i guess they are just immature and have yet to discover the intense attraction of a man as opposed to a boy ;). thats the conclusion i come to!

20. lunarflowermaiden

That conclusion makes perfect sense :)!