My computer sucks

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by Peace Attack, Jun 30, 2006.

1. Peace Attack

Peace Attack Make War

OKay so I'm all excited to play my new computer game and as soon as I go to open it for the first time a little box pops up and says: "Black and white 2 only supports graphic cards that are compatible with pixel shading 1.1 or above"

So I download the latest driver for the fucking card I have but to no avail the fucking thing doesn't work.

So basically I wasted $20, since I already opened the game I don't think best buy will let me return it. [​IMG]

2. Kinky Ramona

Kinky Ramona Back by popular demand!

Don't feel bad...I have onboard video. *waits for gasps and pity* It's worse than incredibly outdated video cards. Icccck.

3. _orgazmik_

_orgazmik_ o_O

I feel your pain.

4. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

should be able to get a store credit though
    at least, that's how EB operates hereabouts

5. YankNBurn

YankNBurn Owner

ALot of computers came with shitty graphics cards and yes the also dreaded onboard too, Look at your motherboard and see if your card is AGP or PCI, if you have an AGP slot then simply update your video card, if it has a PCI slot then do the same but they are higher costs but it is becuase PCI is an older design but they still make em.

You onboarders may also have empty slots and if so get a video card and then disable the onboard through either a jumper on the motherboard or through the bios.