My buddha belly itches !!!!!

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by FallenFairy, Jan 13, 2005.

1. FallenFairy

FallenFairy Senior Member

Yes he does relize the fact that the baby is surounded by a sac and that the baby is in a totally different area. He is jsut scared that he might some how or some way hurt me or the baby and for the past eight months i have been telling/ explaining to him that there is no possible way for you to harm our baby or me the only way is if you stick a huge fucking knife up my coochie. (sarcasticness) And well honestly I think that I have lost most of my sex drive. I mean for the past few months I havent felt pretty,sexy, etc. He barely ever compliments me on anything he never takes me out. I want to go out to the club where he works but he refuses to take me cuz im pregnant. I so want to go and just be around people for a change. I am so aggravated and pissed at myself cuz all I do everyday is sleep eat clean WHAT A LIFE!!!!!!!! I need to be around people and be social. The other night i cried myself to sleep cuz i was so depressed cuz i was thinking about who all I could call to have them come over to see Aiden when he is born. I could only think of 3 people and those are my fiancee's coworkers. how sad is that. Any who as i was saying I think I lost my appitite for any sexual relation and the more i think about it the more i relize that i am not missing out on much cuz our sex life had gooten boring after the first 4 moths of our relationship. SOOOOOO boring and repetitive. I would literally catch myself dozing off. It was always the same old thing He got hard Id give head till he came OR he got hard and he'd spit in his hand to lube me up and just stuck it in. WOOHOO what a sex life right???? As I said Im not missing much.

2. Juggalo4ever

Juggalo4ever KingoftheChubbyGirls

With everything I've heard about him in your posts this guy sounds like a real winner :p

3. FallenFairy

hey well he's better than most of my other boyfriends. he has never hit me, he respects me, we can actually have an intelectual conversation, he has beleived in me when no one else would, he stands up for me when ppl talk shit, he cares for me, he is responsible, he provides for me, he worries about my safety, and if I asked him to do something outrageous (though i never would) he would do that. SO um yeah he is a real winner in my eyes. He's not perfect (not yet) but hey oh well.

4. FallenFairy

Hey all I just wanted to tell you (for those who care) that I went to the doctors and showed them the red bumps on my belly and the doc said that it was a rash that most pregnant women get and that it usually spreads to the breasts and thighs. I have to either let the rash run it's course or after the baby is born the rash will go away. oh also I had asked my doctor if it was safe to have sex in the last trimester and she said that it is perfectly safe and that she encouragse us to have sex. my fiancee replied by telling her that she had said that it was not safe. She replied saying that the only time that its not safe is if it's a high risk pregnancy and well im not a high risk. I smiled and said "told you so" he was so embarassed. LOL

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol@ the told you so... your funny. :) Anyway, that rash sounds like it sucks. :( Sorry u have to go through that! I hope it gets better soon. Whens the babe due again?

6. FallenFairy

baby is due march 8th...... I just found out today that we are moving on this wensday coming up. how nice of him to not include me in the decision.

7. thisismike

thisismike Overlooked/Uninvited

Dump Him

Hard.

Do it now...

Let me know when you're done...