My brownie experiment

Discussion in 'Stoners Lounge' started by KParker730, May 28, 2006.

1. KParker730

KParker730 Member

Ok so... i am starting to get into running season again, so i have to stop smoking for a while:$ so this afternoon i decided to make some brownies. I only had like a little more than a gram left, so i only made one brownie. I havent eaten the brownie yet, but i licked the bowl, and that gave me a buzz! i was really surprised because i heard its not very potent cooked. I am looking forward to eating the brownie later tonite! i will come back and tell you guys how it went

2. jean_genie

jean_genie psychedelic saturday

it should be really groovy, and its much more potent cooked.. and pretty damn tasty too ;D or at least thats my experience with brownies mmm

3. Mordiana

Mordiana Member

Haha coincidence!

I made a 3 gram hashbrownie with some friends yesterday, we all ate a lot of it and its very very potent in that form (espesiecally with bendable-polm, hmm great hash). You get the full 100% that way and I do advice you eating all of it.

Its nice

4. KParker730

KParker730 Member

OK so i ate it like 20 minutes ago... it got kinda messed up when i was cooking it, so i hope that the thc still works! i am feeling a little high, and a little nauseous (or however u spell that). How long does it take for the effects to start?

5. jean_genie

normally takes me an hour, maybe an hour and a half before i start feelin it ;P

6. jean_genie

time before last, *is watching movie* and then.. suddenly "HOLY FUCK GOD DAMNIT I HAVE NO LEGS HAHAHAHAHHAHHA" etc ;P

7. KParker730

KParker730 Member

haha nice! well that makes me feel a little better! i didnt waste a gram. i am starting to feel a little weird.

8. jean_genie

lol, i usually put in half an 8th, maybe even a quarter, and im gone for 12 hours, its ace ;P

9. KParker730

KParker730 Member

i put most of a 20 sack, so not that much, but it was all in one brownie. Im not really high, but its nice

10. jean_genie

me and my friend mix up half an eighth into a batch of 12, which is pretty stupid because we end up eating about 4 or 5 each and then feel all bloaty and full.. which isnt too nice ;P but that much is enough to make me completely trip out for a good 4 hours ;P

11. KParker730

KParker730 Member

Haha damn!

12. jean_genie

ow maan now im so in the mood for brownies, gotta wait til exams are over and all :'( suckkkss arhg lol

13. KParker730

KParker730 Member

Oh im sorry... that sucks!:(

14. jean_genie

15. KParker730

KParker730 Member

WOW dude... i would recommend that to everyone! it was pretty fuckin awesome. After like 2 hours i was really stoned, but different than smoking stoned. I liked it better. It lasted for uhh... until i fell asleep? so like... 6 or seven hours! crazy shit! try it out

16. peacelovebarefeet

peacelovebarefeet BuRniN oNe...

mmmmm... ganja food.... so fucking tasty

17. jean_genie

lol im normally proper stoned for a good 6 hours, and chilled the hell out for another 12, veeery tasty ;P

18. smokindude

smokindude Senior Member

Please give directions

19. KParker730

KParker730 Member

ummm i put some butter, like the amount the recipe called for, and put it on the lowest heat on my stove, then ground up my bud and let it sit in the butter for about half an hour, then i just mixed the butter in like the recipe called for

20. trippedelia

trippedelia wow

(this wouldve been asked so very very many times) but whats the ratio of bud to butter? does it really matter?