my bro's new bong

Discussion in 'Show Your Piece' started by porkstock41, Aug 7, 2011.

1. porkstock41

porkstock41 Every time across from me...not there!

actually, his 1st piece ever. he's smoked a little bit for the last couple years, but has been holding off on buying a piece,
    cuz he knows it'd make him smoke more. but he finally gave in haha

priced at $60, but a 10% student discount put it at ~$58 after tax. i even got them to throw in a glass screen for free.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

next to mine:
    [​IMG]

his is about a centimeter taller than mine (but mine is way more volume) so he was joking on me saying i had to get a bigger one now.

2. MayQueen~420~

MayQueen~420~ ♫♪♫♪

This made me want a new bong.

3. CannbisSouL

CannbisSouL Smoke 'till you toke. Lifetime Supporter

Looks like a solid bong.. nice first bong indeed. Hopefully it will last a long time.. :D

4. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

Porkstock, congratulate your brother on my behalf man, that looks like a nice piece. Looks like he was milking that thing real nice! I miss bongs. I havent ripped a really nice bong since i was in Philly :(

And dude the comparison shot is sick, o really like your bong too man.. Sweet coloring at the top and looks like some nice solid glass!

Noticed the sublime with rome? cd in the background, is that yours or your brothers? Im a big fan of sublime, and ive seen sublime with rome about three times. Sorry to get off topic here but its great seeing the band play, but im not too sure how i feel about Rome. He is no doubt very talented, but Bradley, well Bradley was just Bradley. He poured his soul and his real life into many of their songs you know?

Anyway, sick pieces, im jealous!

5. Lodog

Lodog ¿

I don't own that Sublime CD... I'm intrigued...

6. RooRshack

RooRshack On Sabbatical

HVY makes nice mini tubes, grats to him. Looks nicely designed, should fill and clear fast.

7. porkstock41

that was me milking it :). he got a tiny bong cuz he can't take big hits. i'm sure his lungs will start to get used to it, but right now he can't take a full hit like that.

CD is mine. we both saw them last summer and i might go see 'em again this sept. i really like Rome... yeah he's not Brad, but Brad is fuckin' DEAD. there's no way he's gonna be showing up for the concert. i think Rome has a lot of respect for Brad and isn't trying to replace him or anything like that.

last summer they played mostly sublime stuff, but i'm sure this time around they'll be promoting this new album. my favorite song off it is 'murdera.'

Dirty Heads opened for them last summer. i really liked them too, and now i listen to them all the time. who opened the 3 times u saw them?

thanks for the compliments on the bongs :)

clears SO easy. made me notice the drag in my bong from the dome perc. kinda wish mine didn't have a perc now.

8. hahaha04

hahaha04 Whatevers Clever

When i saw them, some band i cant remember at all opened once, and the other to times it was the dirty heads. i like them a lot too man theyre pretty sick. And yeah ha, as morbid as it is, bradley wont be showing up anytime soon for a show :/ And yeah they weren't playing hardly any of their new stuff at all when i saw them, just sublime stuff, and i think once or twice they said "this is from our new album". Im def going to see them again when they come down to the Atlanta area. I saw them in NYC twice and Philly once. And yeah no doubt from some things ive read and watched online Rome does have a lot of respect for brad.

BTW my apologies on the ID of who was rippin that thing like a champ!

Whats your favorite sublime album/song man? I know its hard to choose...lol.

9. porkstock41

^^yeah, that question is probably unanswerable. the self-titled one is a classic of course. i really like the song "get ready," but really...i really like most sublime songs. i also own Stand by your van: live in concert, and a burned copy of 2nd hand smoke. all good albums.