My bra decision

Discussion in 'Women's Forum' started by vinceneilsgirl, Jan 29, 2005.

1. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

I came to the decision yesterday that from now on with the exception of when I am at work I will NOT be wearing a bra. I feel so much better without having my boobs consticted to my chest. Also, my back isn't nearly as achey. I seriously think that bras don't help big boobed girls like me.

2. Abyle

Abyle Member

I still have backpain whether or not I wear a bra, but is lesser when I wear one. I fully intend on having reduction surgery someday though, as it's painful to haul these suckers around. The bras are asinine though.

3. snelio37

snelio37 Member

and then theres those of us who don't really NEED to wear one. no back pain here. hell, i can lay stomach down on the floor and not feel pain. grass is always greener,although it sounds like having monster boobies would kinda suck :)

4. Abyle

Abyle Member

Yes, they can. I don't want to be flat-chested, but I think between a B and C is nice.

5. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

I wish I could say the same. Personally it is painful NOT to wear a bra. I have big breasts and they are too heavy for my chest without the bra helping to hold them up. Lucky u!

6. WayfaringStranger

WayfaringStranger Corporate Slave #34

im flat chested, so i never where a bra. sometimes i wish i had big boodbies to play with. . . . hey looks like i came to the right place.

7. Abyle

Abyle Member

And I've always wanted a pair of severed hands! Go ahead, touch 'em! I dare ya, punk. :p

8. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

lol! I guess so

9. lynsey

lynsey Banned

I can't go without a bra when I'm home alone wherever I can't I even wear something with some support most of the tme to bed. I don't know I don't like the way clothing looks on me without them. SOmetimes I'll go sans bra in the day and wear one of those lined tank tops but no support-no thanks.

10. vinceneilsgirl

vinceneilsgirl Member

I'm a D cup. I can't imagine getting reduction surgery.

11. good2bhome

good2bhome Member

Big boobs here too. I have a bra from the same folks that sell the glad rags and it is sooo comfy. The official unbra is the name I think.

12. feministhippy

feministhippy Member

I can not go without a bra. It is really, really uncomfortable for me to go braless. I even wear a bra to bed.

13. ihmurria

ihmurria fini

I wear a bra when I leave the house. Otherwise... eh, it's more comfortable for me without. I have trouble finding a bra that's comfortable enough to wear for 12 hours, let alone all day long. stupid underwire.

but I don't go outside of the house without a bra, unless it's a really quick run to the conv. store for cream or such (and I have a giant winter jacket, so no one would notice)

14. Bare Foot Bunny Hugg

Bare Foot Bunny Hugg Member

i used to wear bras all the time even to bed then i found out about all the problems bras can cause and i just stoped wearing them. my teacher said if i dont wear one during gym ill get detention and i thought that was pretty gay but thats the only time i wear one. it was really uncomfurtable at first not to wear one but all my aching and stuff went away after one week. im only like a C38 so i dont have back problems but yeah.. braless is the way to go

15. loveflower

loveflower Senior Member

well my boobs arent that big :p i havent worn a bra in a long time, though i usually will wear a tank top with a bra built in, its gives a little support and doesnt have my boobs floppin all around :p bras... bras :D

16. Niki2003

Niki2003 Member

At the age of 13 i had Cs and all my other friends have smaller ones so they didnt wear a bra to much, and im only like 14 now, but i would like o be able to go round with out a bra on, but i feel there too big to go with out a bra.

17. Myranya

Myranya Slytherin Girl

I don't have that much so I don't have to wear one. It is far more comfortable without and I don't think it's that noticable; at least no one has commented on it since I stopped wearing them maybe as much as 15 years or so ago, nor have I ever noticed anyone looking at me funny (well, they look at my bare feet, but not up there :p). Only in high school my friends used to comment, but I think that was 'cause at that age bras are so important... when everyone is all hyped about finally being able to wear one, someone who doesn't want to stands out more! I started to wear one then but later at college I stopped again.

18. bralessgrl1

bralessgrl1 Member

Stopped wearing one totally in college. The longer you go without a bra the better it will feel to you.It is much better for your breast health(see all kinds of studies on the internet), and like you can dress it up or down to get the look you want and still feel fantastic.

19. jamaica

jamaica Member

i stopped wearing one and i'm a 36D. i wore one the other day for the first time in a month and when i took it off at the end of the day my breasts ached sooo bad. i decided then to fuck it and i won't wear one again.

20. xscoutx

xscoutx Member

i've gone back and forth so many times on this one: i just HATE HATE HATE bras but i feel awkward without one.....ugh. decided i'd only wear one when i went running, but just the other night i went for a jog without and i felt perfectly fine! yay!
    so.....screw 'em. my partner says i look better without one and i feel soooo much better without the bra, so, that's it. for reals, the over the shoulder boulder holder is history. cha cha cha@!

lettin' my 34 Bs be free!