My blood is extremely thick..i need professional advice quick

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Pellinore, Oct 18, 2010.

1. Pellinore

Pellinore Member

A few days ago i drunk 2 200ml bottles of codein coughing sypup, i went trough alot of pain when it worked out, i even tought i had a liver failure.. i just made a cut in my arm (auto-mutilation habit..going trough horrible depressions so don't even think of trolling) and its pretty deep and all..but usually the blood flows out of the wound..its not this time, and it appears to be extremely thick, should i be worried sick right now? Its a insanely deep cut, its this big wound staring at me and its barely bleeding, its creepy as hell, i did alot of auto-mutitation in the past so i know this is far from normal. The thing i fear is that this is maybe the result of liver damage or something?..i know people die from cough sypur because of liver failure and all, and i was in a mood that i didin't care about that at the moment..damn bi-polar. (i've also drunk nail polish remover a week ago...fluid ectasy..gbl..all tricks i learned at rehab)

2. deleted

deleted Visitor

this can not be good.. What kinda treatment plan did the rehab give you?.. most people go to rehabs to get better, not take the advice from other residents, but to take the prescriptive care plan provided by the rehab.. Im sure it says nothing in there about drinking nail polish..

If your going to drink nail polish, you could take some rat poison which is an anticoagulant that will thin out your blood..

I Really wish you would seek some medical and profession help..

i remember you now., didnt you also shoot up pills and magic markers?

3. Pellinore

Pellinore Member

Yes, I used to shoot up ritalin, i havn't posted here for a while because of that and because i was in rehab. Needed to stop those methhead like posts. The wound is still open and still looks like its fresh, no dried blood or anything, i can look straight into the gaping wound and a thin layer of fresh blood glimmering in the light (indicating it didn't dry). I'm going back on heavier anti-depressants so i hope that will help my wierd addiction. I don't know anything about magical markers tho hehe. but i did hope people wouldn't remember me! ffs, i didn't make quite the good reputation here you now. But i really couldn't think of another place to ask medical questions, i'm only active on redbubble at the moment concering internet communities... and artists don't know much about this kind of stuff i guessed .... and are you serious about rat poison! ! not that i'm even going to consider drinking that www.redbubble.com/people/pellinore

4. Heat

Heat Smile, it's contagious! :) Lifetime Supporter

Then you need medical attention. Please go and get help.

5. jimmydean885

jimmydean885 Member

go to the hospital dude

6. Pellinore

Pellinore Member

Just panicked, the wound is looking a little more natural now. I'm just going to step back on the toxics for a while, i think the coughing syrup did bad stuff with my blood, (the 2 bottles together was more then 330mg codein sulphate...thats a damn good feeling now and then, and a better alternative then heroin...just knowing it would only feel half as good doing it again within the same 2 weeks is preventing me from getting a coughing syrup addicting..i wanted to drink 3 bottles, luckly i didn't had enough money, my liver would be dead for sure now...life for me is a gamble right now, i have nothing to lose and nothing to life for, but a while ago i decided to step back from these fora and untill my mental problems are solved i won't start posting here again..and i hoped i would have been forgotten after this long time because i really made a fool of myself here, seeing psych today and going back on heavier medication, god i can't wait to feel the fake happyness from a overdose (not litteraly) of antidepressants (taking depakine right now, but that alone isn't enough) again. Anyway, thanks :)

7. Vanilla Gorilla

Vanilla Gorilla Go Ape

If I need sound advice about a serious medical problem, Hip Forums would be the first place I'd think of too

8. Pellinore

Pellinore Member

Something tells me that was very sarcastic. No seriously, i first tried some online doctor advice stuff, but you needed to pay for it, and i couldn't think of another place where i would get quick response..but after cooling down a little i figered a little more thick then normal blood doesn't means that much. Okay, please just stop posting here now, i don't want to become this troll again, and this was seriously ment for advice...i just can't visit a doctor or go to to hospital because of private reasons, nor do i want to tell my parents about auto-mutilation, i actually wanted to know if i should have been worried by unusual thick blood, but since i'm feeling fine right now i can't be my liver :). I'm really trying to avoid this place like the plague...all my posts turn out like something a troll would do ...anyway....went to psych and got 3 pills extra to take now..so lets see if i get mentally stable again..........perhaps soon i will step into the dangerous world of hipforums again.

9. Meliai

Meliai Banned

so uh..nevermind the blood. thats weird but i'm sure it will sort itself out. 2 200ml bottles of codeine cough syrup? you shouldn't even be alive. you should have went into respiratory depression. if you dont have a death wish i wouldn't do that again.

10. deleted

deleted Visitor

I dont think your a troll OP. I think your just really misguided..

11. daisymae

daisymae Senior Member

You need to get help. This can't be the way you want your life to be.

12. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I remember you Pelli. I remember your IV Ritalin thread, I wondered what had become of you, I thought you might have died. I see you are still on this path. I wish we could help. I wish the doctor's pills could help. I wish the cutting could help.

I hope it clicks for you one day. Until then please stop fucking with substances, it's like russian roulette. And don't say you don't care if you die, because if you didn't, you would have ended your painful existence long ago. You obviously hate being alive. Yet something holds you here. What?

13. ChrisFromScotland

ChrisFromScotland Lang may yer lum reek

fuck me i thought i had problems.....

14. Pellinore

Pellinore Member

Thank you for the nice mail chris...look, i havn't slept all night...

please someone just read what i wrote here :

http://www.redbubble.com/people/pel...-reason-i-sleep-with-a-knife#comment-35273650

I can't take this memories anymore, i can't take the auto-mutilating anymore, i don't have real life friends, neither my parents or psychiatre seems to understand me...i don't know if i want to keep going on..there is a reason i go to the limits with those toxics..god, i sound like a troll right now, and probably people are going to laugh at me and say "look at that troll" ..or "man up dude" ..fuck sake, its that kind of behaviour that just adds more to the nightmare of feeling alone in this world...my arm is frigging bleeding like hell again..i just want to die..but still somewhere something tells me its horribly wrong that my perception is just wrong and that things can be brighter;...i just don't know

15. Pellinore

Pellinore Member

sorry for that drama post, i think i just need some sleep...that will feel good right now..

16. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I wish you well brother.

17. lines

lines Member

raw garlic is a natural bloodthinner