my birth mom had a bad trip but I have never met her, question about me/tripping

Discussion in 'LSD - Acid Trips' started by Carlfloydfan, Jan 10, 2005.

1. Carlfloydfan

Carlfloydfan Travel lover

Yeah, so I am wicked intersted in trying LSD for the first time. I know my brith mom supposingly had such a bad trip after trying LSD just once in college that she never recovered, but that may be my adopted mom trying to be typical and scare me away. What are the chances that I may have a terrible reaction? I have smoked lots of pot and usually just chill out and write poetry. Two or three times I have semi-freaked out, thinking people were planning against me, but that is normal from time to time, I suppose, if you are with the wrong people, which I was.

But I figured if I tried acid when my room-mate (@ college) was going to be around (for part of the time at least), had the lights and rope lights turned on and smoked some pot before hand and burnt some insense, things would be chill enough. Plus, I would put on some chill music, like Jade Warrior or Steve Hillage or Yatha Sidhra or the Dead. I am just worried I may turn up the volume of the music to loud or talk to loud or something. Would I be in control of making at least some good judgement calls? Like being able to talk to my RA if she happened by (doubtful).

Really, I want to go into this prepared, as nerdy as that sounds. So what should I know before dropping acid? I am in CT till the 18th, than Maine for college. Where can I get enough acid good for 1-3 trips? What should I know in general? Thanks guys!!

2. soulshine4

soulshine4 Member

know yourself

3. LostChord

LostChord Member

if your really nervous about it, I wouldnt risk it.. but a small dosage in a supportive setting and a willing set is a lower risk yet still a wonderful experience

4. Spinor

Spinor Member

Don't do it.

5. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

imo, kids are too paranoid about bad trips these days...and its that paranoia that often triggers bad trips. dont feed into that anti-lsd propaganda, there is nothing in this universe to fear.

6. goldmund

goldmund Member

i am not personally recommending it, but i think mushrooms are a lot safer. You can control your dose much more easily, it is more difficult to have a bad trip, and can be just as good as LSD, if not better! Even my bad trips (only had one in the many, many times i have taken them, and it wasn't me that even had a bad trip, but my friend) I have never heard of someone losing it for good after taking mushrooms. Has anyone else? Check out http://www.erowid.org/psychoactives/psychoactives.shtml

7. McJesus

McJesus Member

The worst night of my life occured when I ate just half a cut of shrooms. That bad trip was almost out-of-body. True terror. But I've tripped on two doses of acid on two seperate occasions and had an excellent trip each time. I even went to the mall all tripped out and didn't freak. So it really just depends, a bad trip can happen to anyone at anytime, though being responsible about it will obviously reduce the likelihood of a bad time.

8. goldmund

goldmund Member

what's wrong with out of body?

9. Jonas

Jonas Member

carlfloydfan, dont' even worry about it. Odds are you are not going to find acid, unless you know someone. acid is very hard to come across, i've been trying for almost a year to get it. if you do come across it, definatly go for it. dont even worry about bad trips, worrying will only do you harm

10. LostChord

LostChord Member

heh one of my 2 (or maybe it was 3.. doesnt matter anymore..) negative (i prefer that to describe these instead of 'bad') experiences was almost entirely obe.. but it turned out in the end to be probably my best trip.... i suppose sometimes in order to get to heaven you have to go through hell... but i'm very well aware that most often thats a hell of a lot easier said then done...

11. MagicSwhirlingShip

MagicSwhirlingShip Member

if your in ct i would say you could probally get LSD for some reason alot goes around the ct area buts it usually overpriced.