my bestest freinds 2 1/2 year natural dreads update

Discussion in 'Dreadlocks' started by soaringeagle, Feb 14, 2009.

1. soaringeagle

soaringeagle Senior Member

she had to run out so asked me to post and she will update tomorow with more pics when she has more time

to everyone who claims natural dreads take years you have got to listen to this
    chevy (dylanchick0113) for about 2 months was askinmg everyone she could to help her start her dreads, none came through
    we went to the colorado rainbow gathering togethger where she asked many many more a few said they would gladly help her but in a sea of 40,000 people all blissed out doing theyre thing its hardto schedule a time to do anything (especialy since noone uses watcvhes and rainbow times vague like dark:30 1/2 past morning that sorta thing)
    anyway she hadnt brushed her hair all week and decided to go to the stream to get clean
    when she camne back she asked do you think i can get someone to dread my hair now?
    i took her hand touced it to her hair and was like whats that feel like
    she had maybe 5 or 6 baby dreads after ther 1st washing
    a week later most of her head was dready

now on to the pics pics pics

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

by the time she made it home from the gathering (took her about a mionth longer then me) swas well on her way to tight mature locks
    and as you can see each and every locks got personality uniqueness that no other dread on earth comes close to
    if shed found someone to "do her dreads" like shed hoped they surely would backcomb recomend rolling probably wax and she would have lost most of that uniqueness
    (and most likely the progress would have been slower)

i truely beileve being in nature helps spered the natural process, washing in a stream, living a more natural lifestyle
    my dreads were born much the same way, at a gathering thrwew in a few beads and had dreads by the time i went home 2 weeks later

plus spirit cant be discounted either, the spiritual energy there collects in the hair, dreads are like anteanae to the spiritual world, and roots that connect you to the earth

chevy was always spiuritual, a firewalker
    she was born to dread

and this is the 1st ive seen of these dreads since the day they were born 2 1/2 years ago (yea were best freinds but she had no net till today)
    it really makes me full of joy to see these beautiful beautiful locks on this amnazing lovable person

chevy i love you like crazy

she will post more tomorow

2. soaringeagle

oh and chevy hunny when u do update, can u add a cfouple pics of my favorite angels? i miss those 2 like crazy
    its funny saying i miss raven since she wasnt even talking back then but the 1st time i did get to talkto her her 1st words wrre "hi i love you" how special is that?
    and cheyanne even when she was very young that 1 never failed to impress me with her wisdomn and spirit a true child of light
    i cant wait to hug yoiu all
    and watch those 2 grow

tell em i love em
    oh and tell cheyanne especialythat i am so extremely impressed at how she handled such bad situations with such strength kindness and conviction the past 2 years

love you all

oh..if the girls decide they wanna let theyre hair dread when it grows in lil more do u think youd let em so young or want em to wait till theyre older? was just wondering that earlier

3. OregonHerbalist

OregonHerbalist Member

Dam dude, you are all over the place with your analogies and thought process in general. You are hard to follow, your thoughts are scattered, but it is fun to try and analyze anyhow...
    I suppose that some people speak in riddles and such, maby that is how you flow, like thoes wise homeless prophets that stand on the corner of every major city in the U.S spouting off random thoughts...
    v

4. MoonDoggie

MoonDoggie Member

I actually didn't read the whole thing, but she's so adorable that she makes you go "awwww."

5. soaringeagle

ow exactly wa that ll overe the place with my thought processes? i told the story straight forward? did i wander off and start talkinmg quantum physics creartionalism vs evolution then srtart talking about jelly donaughts?
    no i kept it to the story of how her dreads began

and yea shes adorable, shes always got that goffy grin, she works harder then anyone i ever met till shes in agony, and does it with a smile..and wont even accept a footrub when shes in too much pain to walk
    hopefully by this time next month i'll be livin with them

6. roguette

roguette Member

Her and her dreads are gorgeous, but like you often suggest, maybe personal messages should be kept to PM. Because, quite frankly, I barely have any idea what/who you are talking about when you mention Raven and Cheyanne.

7. soaringeagle

her daughters

8. Natures Love Child

Natures Love Child Member

This inspires me to not backcomb. I've been mulling that thought over for the past 2 weeks.

9. soaringeagle

awesome
    thats what i hoped for
    how longs your hair?
    i always suggest people take time to try natural
    especialy when they plan on backcombing 3 months down the road i suggest they use that 3 months to try the natural route and see if they even need to backcomb

it depends on hair length and techrture ofcourse so your progreess may be slower but then again it maybe faster

1 sec i'll find a predread pic as u will see shes got rather fine silky hair mines thick sas can be and dreaded just as fast
    [​IMG]
    ok theres her predread pic how she looked when i met her
    the length ofcourse helped a ton, longer hair dreads very fast naturaly

10. hippiehillbilly

hippiehillbilly the old asshole

so is the topic of this thread chevys dreads,chevys kids or how natures love child should do her dreads?:confused:
    i just wanna know what i should comment on to stay on topic,at this point its really hard to tell...:rolleyes:

11. soaringeagle

its chevies dreads masybe you shouldnt comment at all if your not capable of saying anything nice

was the topic of the other threads your massive ego or wax it wss hard to tell since after your 1st post it was all about you

why dont you grow up again your just trying to start trouble and get all attention on you

12. hippiehillbilly

thank you for clarifying what the topic was. as i said, i wasnt sure with all your meandering..

i do believe you could have clarified without making accusations and inflammatory remarks however..

it comes off as very rude and antagonistic.. ;)

now back on topic.

hey chevy your dreads are looking sweet!!

13. soaringeagle

and you think you dont come off as rude and antagonistic?
    you know damn well the topic is her dreads your 1st fucking post was just meant to provoke
    thats how you behgave like a fucking child..provoke to get a responce
    well congrats once again you provoked the responce stop being an asshole and go away
    and yet again u will keep replying and make yet another thread all aboiut you
    if that wasnjt what your trying to do your 1st post would have simply been nice dreads chevy
    instead of a passive agressive attempt to provoke a responce
    god your immature

14. hippiehillbilly

you are being very rude antagonistic,as usual .

im not in the mood to dignify you with banter and since i will be posting here MUCH MUCH MORE!:) i am not going to allow you to drag a thread off topic just so you can bash me again..
    sorry,not this time.. ;)

chevy your dreads look great,youll have to excuse soaring eagle,he does this bullshit all the time...

15. soaringeagle

that is dragging the rthread off topic in a very passive agressive way look im not dragging the threwad off topic its just all about me now
    u said her dreads look nice once thats all u should have sauid instead of babbling about how u cant figure ouit what im talking about (rude and antagonistic) then oh i aplologize for soaring eagles behavior he doesthis all the time also unrelated to the thread anbd directly antagonistic

and yet you keep posting posting posting milking it for every bit of anger you can get thrown your way.. i said say nice dreads then go away thats how u behave if you really dont intend to antagonize
    \but will you? no this thread will go on and on all about you now like every thread you post in

again can you behave like an adult say nice dreads and nothing else and go away for the sake of not being antagnistic?
    i highly doubt it in fact i guarantee that you'll reply in 5 seconds before 1 person can squeeze in theyre own nice dreads comment and yet another thread will be a look at hhb thread

i beg you.. you said nice dreads twice now act like an adult and dont reply again

16. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

it takes two to tango SE, stop retaliating.

17. soaringeagle

hey id love love love to keep things on track if thats possible

18. hippiehillbilly

retaliating to what?? WHAT THE FUCK DID I DO IN THIS THREAD??
    I ASKED A SIMPLE FUCKING QUESTION AND HAVE BEEN BERATED SINCE!!

more fucking bullshit!!!

19. Smelly D

Smelly D The Dreaded Plumber

no, i mean the fact that everything you say, he always has some sort of comeback.. doesnt matter what it is.. even if you just said hello he'd prolly have a comeback to it

20. hippiehillbilly

exactly..