my best failure

Discussion in 'DMT' started by Mr.Writer, Jul 11, 2009.

1. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

So yesterday I finally got around to trying some DMT I received a few months ago. It was a spontaneous decision, i had 5 hours before work and nothing to do. Normally I wouldn't approach a substance like DMT with that attitude but given that now I'm 100% comfortable with DPT, and the short length of a smoked DMT trip, I thought it should be fine.

I put some ground cannabis in my bubbler, then poured 50mg DMT on top of it, then poured some more cannabis onto that, sandwhiching it. I walked half an hour to a river, took my shoes and socks off, crossed the river to an island, and lay down on the island with my head supported by a log.

I took a hit, but fuck. There is no goddamn way on earth that I am holding that smoke in. I mean, I need to take a break from smoking pot anyways because my lungs are shredded lately. Like DPT, it tasted like lawn furniture, but a different brand. Right off the bat I screwed up the whole "take three huge tokes asap", and instead just realized that I was going to fucking kill myself if I hold this shit in like weed, so I just smoked it casually for about 6 hits to get an idea. Wasted dose in that I didn't reach the break through, but I did get some portion of the way there, and man did I love the direction it was going.

pure primal connection to everything around me. I was rubbing my face in a log, looking with astonishment at everything around me, which looked greener, more alive, yet almost illusory. I could feel the DMT wanting to drag me down out of this world, into its own world. It felt like it was trying to pull me to sleeping consciousness, but I knew that was the trip. Unfortunately dosage guarranteed I didn't make it, I probably only got like 5-10mg inhaled. I could tell that when you take enough, and DMT grabs you and drags you down to that place, that it must be soooo real indeed. I literally felt like I was changing channels, like i was leaving this this and going to another this. It was nuts, very gentle, very positive, very natural.

Compared to even a low dose of dpt this was a bubble bath though. Next time I'll try with a lightbulb vape.

2. Thecookiemonster

Thecookiemonster Member

I've been fucking up trying to breakthrough as well. I load alot, because i just made alot, but usually the setting is less than optimal (and my zong sucks) and without a sitter its hard to keep your head straight trying to inhale....hold ten seconds...exhale...light...inhale and repeat four times while theres giant beautiful floating evolving mandalas in front of the the bowl im trying to hit and your hands turn into an aliens. It's easy to get distracted by your enviroment resulting in you not completely letting go and relaxing but god it's so fucking mind blowing! Completely lucid the whole time too, moreso than sober.

I dont find the smoke harsh at all. . Was their water in the bubbler? Careful using those cuz its bound to slide through somewhat.

3. goodvibes83

goodvibes83 Senior Member

mr writer, i know very little about smoking DMT the only time i've done it i've had someone else do the lighting and they just told me to inhale and that's it...as i recall it was much easier to hold in dmt smoke than cannibis smoke. and also doesn't dmt require extensive heating before being inhaled? i would think the mixture, might have affected the proper heating of the dmt and your ability to hold it in...but that's just a thought

although you didn't break through it sounds cool that you could kinda feel the DMT trying to take you away. I only had the exprience where i was just one second i was on earth, next moment the world i was in was well, the DMT world...but i bet it was cool to experience that pulling feeling, might give more meaning to the next time that you do manage to cross over.

4. draco H.

draco H. Member

you most likely burned the dmt, causing incredibly harsh vapours...Ive used dmt in a meth/freebase pipe every time and it was very tolerable, but once I was drunk, and accidentally kept the lighter too close to the pipe, it made the same amount of "vapour" as usual, just a brighter white colour, tasted 100X worse and caused me to cough... thankfully I was drunk because coughing the smoke through my nose/mouth really hurt and caused a freezing/burning sensation in the back of my throat/nostrils but the alcohol made it just really annoying. I feel if i was sober at the time the trip would have been really bad, as little annoying things throw me into the worst moods on psychedelics, like acid reflux on acid ( I thought I swallowed a moth for half of the night, then I thought it was a tape worm or something trying to crawl up my throat...lol).

Definatly invest in a $7 meth/freebase pipe because its very efficient, my friend said when you smoke it in the lightbulb vape, it melts into a large puddle making it hard to light all at once, due to the small amount of area in the methpipe you vaporize more or it, quicker.

5. Magical mystery tourguide

Magical mystery tourguide Senior Member

The method that worked best for me was just using a normal pot pipe that had a screen caked with ash, and then putting however much dmt ontop of the ash, and then putting 3 or 4 screens ontop of the dmt and just holding the flame close but not touching will give you very nice vapour very easily.

Don't use the lightbulb vape man, I've tried it many times and all I can say is that it will be a waste of your dmt, and you will be dissapointed.

6. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

well the internet is split 50/50 between people vouching for some variation of the bubbler/filters/plant matter method and the vaporization method. and yeah i guess i burned the dmt, damn. the smoke was opaque white, very strong taste, very harsh. so when its done properly its not harsh at all, i will remember that.

7. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

Total bummer man. You will get another chance though.

I can't remember, did you do a dosage of DPT higher than 100mg? I know you did, but I can't remember. What was your highest DPT dosage? Did it give you an out of body type of experience?

I am contemplating doing it again...

*Shaking in his boots* :eek:

8. draco H.

draco H. Member

Correct, I honestly 100% vouche for a methpipe though, never had a failed attempt of smoking dmt (all my friends and such who wanted to try 20-30 mg doses) if your downtown anytime soon go to world of posters or a headshop/music store like that and you can get one for cheap....some corner store too.

[​IMG]

9. goodvibes83

i apologize for the stupid question, but do you heat a meth pipe from the bottom? if not what kind of pipe is that likely to be?

10. draco H.

draco H. Member

you heat it from the bottom, when smoking dmt I usually make a choke with a peice of tinfoil to put in the hole (tinfoil doesnt get very hot for long) hold lighter about 1"-1.5" from the bottom and heat it, it will almost instantly turn into a puddle of you may no even see the liquid depending on if your doing a breakthrough dosage or not. wait till about 3 seconds after you see the first sign of smoke (pulling slowly to help it smoke more) then have a sitter pull the tinfoil and start pulling at an mid speed even pace, which will be very hard come the 3rd hit, until you feel your about to cough, and havent completely filled your lung, then inhale some oxygen o help hold your breath wait 20 seconds and blow out. follow exactly as above and it will GUARENTEED work.

another cool thing, is theres usually atleast one small hit left after someones smoking as much as they can, and generally we give that to the sitter, so the sitter can get a nice body buzz and some low dose shroom like (although quite a different FEELING, visuals seem very similar to shrooms) visuals. this helps people not getting an extra 10-15 mg in there doses, definatly because we dont have an accurate scale.

11. goodvibes83

yeah that first part sounds like the method we used

and giving the sitter some love, always a beautiful thing

12. draco H.

draco H. Member

Also, Mr.Writer I honestly suggest staying indoors for a trip, the bright sun seems to really dull out the visuals for me and just make briught red visuals (blood in your eyelids). staying indoors with a lidim light not facing directly at you, face at a wall or something, always gave the experience the most real detailed visuals. staring closed eyed at the sun really dissapointed me.

13. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

wicked draco i'm going downtown tomorrow so ill grab a methpipe from THC and hopefully even give this another go while i'm there at a friends house.

cod: ive only done 100mg of DPT :D its something else man, i dunno how pr0ne does that shit like 3 times a week lol. i would do it MAYBE 3 times a year.

14. Archemetis

Archemetis Senior Member

i like your style man (in a world like ours, style is important). been enjoying your posts for a while now.

anyways, congrats on your explorations thus far. good luck in you future explorations.

15. draco H.

draco H. Member

If they don't have them at THC you can always walk down the street to that rock/headshop...they'll sell them. if not, keep walking and go into every tattoo parlor you see most sell paraphenalia.

16. explorer83

explorer83 Member

I've even seen the bubble meth pipes at tobacco stores and ghetto gas stations.

17. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

And so it begins :). Im very glad that your doing some DMT trials now bro. Lucky for me, my first and only time with the spice, I was able to break through completely. Its been over a year since then, and I have not felt the need to do it again. But I definetly will. Im not going to seek the spice out, but if it comes to me Im gonna smoke it.

This is a very, VERY interesting statement you have made here. Can you elaborate on this more? How many times have you done DPT? Anyway, I have done it 13 times now and Im going to tell you that DMT is not going to be nearly as "intense", but its like everything else; apples and oranges.

18. Codmouse

Codmouse Senior Member

I know :D I know a lot more than you think. I had to research it, then I found your tpdgm001. I just couldn't remember.

I can't say it outright, but my first dose was 100mg too DOOD ;)

19. Mr.Writer

Mr.Writer Senior Member

I've only done it three times; 45mg, 80mg, 107mg. But every single time has been a TRILLION TRILLION times better than the last time, and that last one I took, well, it felt like coming home. I can live there. It's my kind of thing baby :cool:

20. pr0ne420

pr0ne420 Senior Member

Yeah its just like that for me. It gets better and better. And you start to understand it alot more as well. Im excited for the day that you break through on DMT.