My Antichrist/God Complex

Discussion in 'Paranoid?' started by FreeWillFreeLove, May 27, 2004.

1. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

Where do I begin? Well, for the last year or 2, I've had the suspicion that I might be busted, beaten or killed; by a mass conspiracy involving my friends and family, the police and other authorities. This isn't something I just thought up; I had dreams and what must have been imagined "memories" of my and others' thoughts words and deeds.

I was always on edge, thinking that at any time *they* would sneak up to my room, or ambush me on the way home. Not all unjustified; I've "heard" people sneaking up my stairs at night, pausing outside my door. My friends have even said stuff to me which I had been thinking about. Coincidence? A couple times a friend has sung out-loud lyrics which I distinctly remembered singing to myself as i walk home (my own lyrics).

It got to the point where I thought they had reluctantly came to the conclusion that I was some sort of antichrist/shapeshifting reptilian who had killed and raped people (I have those memories as well, from when i was a child) and that I had to die, around Summer Solstice/Easter/anytime this year.

I then got a job on an island, and thought this was either my saving grace (after months of worrying, being very paranoid and obviously not myself) or the final leg of the great flytrap. Then the paranoia got better. Not lesser, better; I started thinking the opposite; that really this was just a big test of my willpower, that I would still have to die, but I would be reborn and help bring paradise and spiritual ascendancy on Earth, before the Sun went supernova and we all reached God-hood.

There is a lot of extra baggage to go along with this, but that is essentially it. I have accepted death as completely necessary, and realised this life is not to be wasting worrying about anything trivial....ooh and that our world is ultimately going to shit if we don't all do wake up and get pro-active...

I will be writing several essays, perhaps even a story based on my dementia, so stay tuned ;)

2. imabuildingburning

imabuildingburning Member

Well buddy, when you go and shead your cleansing rain of death upon all of the infidels, please spare me...ok?

3. Antimatter235

Antimatter235 Member

Wow cool! Novahstar wrote a story like that in the old "psychic" forum. Good read.

4. cerridwen

cerridwen in stitches

That's pretty involved paranoia... good luck with that... :eek:

5. I_Am_A_Robot

I_Am_A_Robot Member

i used to think sometimes everything im going through was a test of god. but i dont beleive in god. yet sometimes i do.

6. white ginger

white ginger Senior Member

either way freewillfreelove
    as long as you aren't hurting anyone, especially on purpose, do your own thing, and if you think you need to help (burning building! key word: help) bring spiritual ascendancy on earth that ain't a bad thing. Keep it up sweetheart

7. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

ever thought that perhaps your being psychically fucked with by the reptilians?

they do tend to like to do that...and no im not poking fun, i too know of those that walk among us in disguise.

8. white ginger

um
    is this some sort of cult you're talking about, or like reptile-alligator-lizard reptilians?

9. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

...yes a cult, now go back to sleep, its just a dream

10. white ginger

lol
    NEVER
    I believe dreams mean things
    sothere

11. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

;) heheh...no this is in no way a cult but rather conclutions iv come to from researching our ancinets...namely egypt and sumeria. virtually every ancient civilization talked of these beings and many called them their gods (as they came down from the heavens).

heres a little about the dogon tribe...their astronomical knowledge of the sirius system (birthplace of the reptilians) is greater that ours...in the 30's-40's they told french scientists things we are just now able to verify in 1995. they have statues that are hundrends of years old depicting alot of this info...info they claim came from these reptilan like aliens. (you can find Griaule and Dieterlen's original reports by doing a simple search)

...also the "Emma Ya" they talk of in the second link, when at the time the site was created was still un found...has since been proven to exist.
    http://www.ccds.charlotte.nc.us/vaughn/Diversity/dogon.htm

http://www.geocities.com/jilaens/dogons.html

anyway...i could go on and on but i choose not to so i end my rant here.

12. DarkLunacy

DarkLunacy Senior Member

All hail! The second coming is upon us!

13. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

*abbebittt*

14. FreeWillFreeLove

FreeWillFreeLove Member

I consider the possibility every day :sunglasse

15. loverofthewoods

loverofthewoods Member

take care of yourself bro ;)