My 2 year old son doesn't want to get a job

Discussion in 'Random Thoughts' started by AmericanTerrorist, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TAZER-69

TAZER-69 Listen To Your Heart! Lifetime Supporter

Just when you think this place can't get any better you guys prove me wrong.
    Hugs to all of you but the two year old, he has to earn his.

2. Meliai

Meliai Banned

If I let him suck my teat he'll want to suck the teat of society for the rest of his life!

3. Fairlight

Fairlight Banned

I'm 41 and don't want to get a job...Where's my Mommy?...

4. Asmodean

Asmodean Slo motion rider

I recommend cancelling his world of warcraft subscription! :2thumbsup:

5. Justin_Hale

Justin_Hale ( •_•)⌐■-■ ...(⌐■_■)

NO JOB?! :confused:

I was working 4 jobs by the time I was 2 years old.

motivational video:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQi8CglEWMk"]In Living Color Hey Mon Hedley Airlines Season 1 Episode 9 - YouTube

6. deviate

deviate Senior Member

You need to tell that sucka there ain't no free rides in this life, and he needs to pull himself up by the bootstraps and get to work.

7. Mike Suicide

Mike Suicide Sweet and Tender Hooligan

8. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

Umm... I'm trying not to be offended. :)

This was just a parody thread and not even really about my son but yep... I do talk a lot about my kid.
    Oh well if someone doesn't like it. I'm probably not gonna change and I'm with him all the time so sometimes I almost feel like a two year old.
    Right now though I will say I just had a really strange experience tonight and I'm glad he finally went to sleep. The experience wasn't really good and I feel like I don't even know what I need .... just quiet and time I guess...

9. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

wait.. in person?

are you that john???

lol I totally didn't even know that. Weird.

Hi :)

10. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

I knew it was you within a few posts, and then saw someone brought it up and confirmed my suspicion, lol. Yea, it's me! Hello :)

And I wasn't trying to be offensive, I was speaking about a point somebody (I don't remember who) brought up to you in your thread about the pledge of allegiance, a point I wanted to bring up initially in that thread but definitely thought that it would be taken as offensive in that case and so I refrained. I don't mean to be judgmental or imply that you don't have a personality of your own, not at all Lucky, in fact you have quite a strong personality and are unlike pretty much anyone else I've ever met. I'm just pointing out that it's easy to get, well, carried away, I'm certain you know what I mean. You see it all the time, parents that continue to live vicariously through their children, even into the childs adulthood, constantly pressuring them to be what they themselves were, or were not, or wish they were, or weren't, lol. It's just something to be conscious of, and I've meant to say something for a bit but didn't know how to say it without sounding cruel.. and really there is no way, so I just blurted it out. I hope you can see what I mean, and that it wasn't my intention to try to hurt your feelings. It's a touchy subject that I'm also familiar with, and constantly have to remind myself of; that my kids are not my property and are only temporarily my pupils, and forever my financial responsibility :p For example, I only once said something to my son about God, and now he talks about it every day and describes it to people and says "I know everything, if you want to learn about something just ask me because I know" and every time I hear him I think "Damn, fucked it up already, he is like my clone!"

11. magic_rocks

magic_rocks ٱللهِ ٱلرّ

Could I ask what happened? Or have you discussed it elsewhere already? Or you'd prefer not to, actually?

12. snowtiggernd

snowtiggernd Member

Impound his Trike...Tell him, he's gotta pay the fees to get it back....

13. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

I read your other post and am not really sure what to say. Because I can see your points but I see things you don't see, you know what I mean? I know I live for my son right now but I also know how much I wanted a kid and how happy I truly am anymore..i don't really think it's a bad thing because I see how often I talk about other things and do other things and how I do get breaks from him- tho I am usually home with him and im happy with that and also happy doing things without him. I don't really think I am living through him tho tho it Is something i'll look out for of course. I also don't think I have as intense a personality as before. I mean I was messed up almost constantly for a while and tho I had fun and was myself I also wasn't. in any case I've changed a lot and have more mellow, less impulsive, more willing to give up things in the present to ensure better things in the future, which was something I kinda sucked at before. but in any case..about the pledge.. I just want to make sure I raise him right, you know- and sometimes I ponder which way to do things so I don't do things wrong or in...not the way I want him to grow up. so, yes, those things are important to me but I also see the other sides of myself am an not really concerned about anything like that at this point.

oh... and I can pm you about what I meant but I really don't feel like talking about it on an open forum any further so I will pm you when he takes a nap in an hour or so I suppose. (yes I brought up my son again- but the thing is, when you are with someone and they are sitting beside you and you have to take care of them, things like that are things that get mentioned.)- in any case, i'll msg you then.

14. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

Is he a boy? Oh, we never grow that one out.

They may not be your tits in his 20s, I hope, but.. :sunny: have a pleasant day!

15. TheGhost

TheGhost Auuhhhhmm ...

You bought a cell and a computer for your 2 year old son??

Total Fail At Parenting! :D

Now get him into an exchange program with Bangladesh.

16. AmericanTerrorist

AmericanTerrorist Bliss

lol yea I know a few guys who are mommy's babies still and they are in their 20's and 30's. Not really gonna comment on whether that's a good or a bad thing because it's kinda neither and it's kinda both. :)

I know right.. not sure what I was thinking and that I do believe is going to be the plan. :)

17. kokujin

kokujin Senior Member

I think it's a bad thing 'cuz the boy likely will be judged "in a man's world."

his mom ain't going to get him laid, feeling confident, and not ostracized for being a momma's boy.

god i'm so negative lol.. 0

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.