my 1st christmas with my dad!

Discussion in 'Member Photos' started by arlia, Jan 13, 2005.

1. arlia

arlia Members

iv not got all the pics scanned but here are some fo them!me and dad taking a nap before xmas dinner
    [​IMG]
    my dad and brother,peace and war i guess
    [​IMG]
    me and my hair,not brushed or washed for bout 2 weeks
    [​IMG]
    me drawing(feet are red from running on icey puddles)
    [​IMG]

2. smilez

smilez Member

Awww. Looks like you had a wonderful holiday with your family!

3. arlia

arlia Members

i got some other pics,my family are all mad!!!!
    its great,iv only just met some fo them,my auntie hazel is this crazy old artist(shes a nudist)but wen she does where clothes she only wears purple so ppl call her purple haze!LOL and her finace is irish and constantly gives you a drink that he has mixed!
    my nana is romanian,and reveales all the family secrets wen shes tipsy on sothern comfort!heheeh....i never got to meet my uncle tho,he was working in london!

4. smilez

smilez Member

lol That sounds awesome. It's always better to have an unusual family than it is to be stuck with a boring stuck up family. Individuality is what makes us all more interesting, right?

5. arlia

arlia Members

hell yeah!
    but i was bought up by my mothers side,i was without my dad for 10 years,this was our 1st christmas,to be honest im nothing like my mothers side,and for years and years i feltt l;ike the reject of the family,meeting my dads side i now realise that im more like them

6. smilez

smilez Member

That's wonderful that now you feel that sense of belonging. Congratulations. I'm sure that's a really good feeling.

7. arlia

arlia Members

yeha it is!
    my family rawwwwk!
    they actually understand me unlike my mothers side who want me to conform to what society suspects

8. smilez

smilez Member

Well, that's awesome. It sucks when all people do is try to make you conform to how society believes you should be. It's good to hear that you stuck to being an original.

9. arlia

arlia Members

hell yeah!
    my mum has aserious issue with pride wen it comes to my apearance,
    she says she wishes i made more of an effort and dress nice and take pride in my apearance,to me pride is a bad thing,happiness with the way you are is alot better

10. smilez

smilez Member

I agree. Being happy with yourself is WAy more important then worying about what other people think. I admire you for being able to not let other people bother you. I wish I had enough self confidence to not care.

11. nest

nest Member

awsome

12. moominmamma

moominmamma Member

Arlia...those pictures or your family are great:) .......I'll watch out for crazy nudist artist ladies next time I'm headed Cromer way:)

13. roly

roly Senior Member

that looks awesome...even tho its ur first Christmas with them u seem more loving and together than my family! congrats! looks fun!
    Roly.xxx

14. Earthy Mama

Earthy Mama Feel my wrath... ;)

you are so beautiful! I can't help but smile because of all sunshine that radiates out of your face in your pictures. :)

I'm glad you had a good x-mas!

15. ArtistofPeace

ArtistofPeace Senior Member

Your family sounds like a bunch of characters. Your aunt hazel especially sounds like someone who belongs in a novel or a story. What a lovely family you have...:)

16. arlia

arlia Members

hey moominmama!
    aunty haze is from wales,i actually rather liked cromer,had some nice arty places!
    dad bought me a big wooden cross from one of the shops there!

yeah my family are a bunch of cool characters,they were al once bare footers aswell coz thay livesd in africa,wen they came to england they didnt understnad why they had2 weasr shoes

17. flowersinyourhair

flowersinyourhair Member

i couldnt agree more ilove my family and they love me but it annoys me wen they keep going on about me getting a hair cut or waring clothes that i just dont like (they think it looks smarter) i mean there quite vain in this respect sometimes but i love them nontheless

18. hip_peace

hip_peace Senior Member

awwww soooo sweeeeettttttt
    i like ur picsssssss

19. arlia

arlia Members

ahhht thanks you!its gona be aunty hazles wedding in a week!
    still not to sure if she will be wearing clothes or not yet!LOL

20. ziggyfly

ziggyfly Member

arlia, soo far you are my most favorite hippy chick