Mutual Masturbation

Discussion in 'Love and Sex' started by SuziHotwife, Dec 5, 2020.

1. SuziHotwife

SuziHotwife Members

Has anyone ever masturbated with someone else?

2. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

Sure have! I’ve probably done it with the few woman I’ve been with.

SuziHotwife likes this.
  3. Micheal9

Micheal9 Members

How about you, have you ever?

4. SuziHotwife

SuziHotwife Members

Yes a few times, I masturbate with 2 of my best freinds all the time on is a male and one is a female.

KinkyMonk, BoyToy69, RBecca and 2 others like this.
  5. Andy Schumer

Andy Schumer Members

Yes, mutual as in she was handling me and my pleasure, I was taking care of her

Self masturbation with company, nope

6. olderndirt

olderndirt Members

When we were dating in college and postponing sex until marriage, my wife and I enjoyed masturbating each other on almost every date. It's still an occasional part of our foreplay.

Andy Schumer likes this.
  7. RBecca

RBecca Members

Mutually satisfying !!! It’s our thing. Friends here on HIP and neighbors. Also have lifelong friends we see several times a year, for “date” vacations.

8. LowHangers

LowHangers Members

I've done it a few times but it always resulted in us sucking each other to completion. I can't help myself.

BoyToy69 likes this.
  9. Panama Jack

Panama Jack Members

Yes we have, many times. We are a senior couple and mutual masturbate whenever we are in the mood. Masturbation is healthy. It not something we do everyday, but it’s openly accepted in our house.
    We usually lay on the bed and my wife will masturbate herself and I will do the same. When ready I roll over and shoot my load on her tits.
    It’s all good in our house.

SuziHotwife likes this.
  10. SuziHotwife

SuziHotwife Members

I openly masturbate as well I love to!!

nicholasgr and RBecca like this.
  11. Daretobare

Daretobare Member

My wife and I used to but her desire has long left. I now occasionally get together with a male friend and we mutually get off.

PKW, BoyToy69 and Str8-n-Pantyhose like this.
  12. SuziHotwife

SuziHotwife Members

thats hot

13. CuriousLee

CuriousLee Members

My wife and I sometimes finish a sex session with mutual masturbation. I find it a real turn on.

14. Very Fast Car

Very Fast Car Members

Sometimes on a Saturday or Sunday morning, just lying in bed next to each other when there is no rush to get up, my partner and I will masturbate each other.

We are often talking about non sexual things at the time, and we are not necessarily attempting to achieve an orgasm (although sometimes we do), but it's just a nice thing we sometimes like doing to the other one.

15. iamjustme

iamjustme Supporter HipForums Supporter

My wife and I do a few times a month.
    And then I cam jerk off with others also several times a month

SuziHotwife likes this.
  16. Just for fun

Just for fun Live your best life

I was on a second date at her house. We were talking sitting across from each other. We both knew that we'd be having sex sooner or later. And I knew that for most of her sex life she loved dating black men. She out of the blue asked me if I masturbated much. I was shocked. I said I do if I don't happen to have a friend to have sex with. And I asker her the same question.

Then she asked if I would masturbate in front of her now. That too shocked me. I said I will if you will. So we both did. We did nothing more that nite. Later she said she did not want to get into a sexual relationship without seeing the size of my dick since she was with black men most of her life. She was tired of being disappointed. We are still together after 23 years.

SuziHotwife likes this.
  17. smape

smape Members

Yes, I was teen (regularly with my friend).

18. SuziHotwife

SuziHotwife Members

Male or female?

19. smape

smape Members

Male. Female=only sex :)

20. BoyToy69

BoyToy69 Members

The only time someone other than myself has seen me masturbate is sending a 20 second video to my wife or female friend as I orgasm. Maybe a half dozen times over the years. Otherwise, nobody has ever seen me do it in person. And I do it an average of 10-15 times a week. I would love to have someone to do it with that I could meet here and there. Just nobody in my neck of the woods that's trusting enough. And I would never have the balls to bring it up to someone anyway lol

RBecca likes this.